• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Raw has so many guys they could use but don't know hoe to because the end goal is one guy and the other options are much better received than him.

SHAME

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Doesn't Sasha tend to make passive aggressive tweets about booking/the womens positioning/etc on social media every so often? They probably finally caught wind and Zigglerd her ass

Caderfix

Hey, I'm only six years behind! I'm practically on the cutting-edge of entertainment!

You will LOVE this underdog called Roman Reigns and the Shield buddies on single runs! Also, you'll have a new favorite feud of all time once you see Ziggler vs Rusev.

cr0w

Old Member
Bayley just sucks the air out of the room, I swear. It's like the entire arena is one of her Bayley Buddies after someone flips off the air switch.

ElRenoRaven

The thoughts of anything remotely resembling any sort of a hardcore based match with those 2 has me scared shitless. I fear someone will get put on the injured list.

NastyBook

Bayley can't take the stick...

wtzgU.gif

Raw64life

Finn seems a lot more confident on the mic than he did in NXT. Even if the material is so-so, his delivery is good.

Pretty much how I feel about Finn currently.

Quick! Someone sideline Bayley with an injury with hopes she can up her promo game. I'm only kidding about the injury...but yeah, send her to promo school.

Top Bottom