• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

NastyBook

CMPunk or What chants? Can't decide which one's worse. At least What chants make sense if Austin is ever in the ring w/mic. CMPunk chants serve no purpose other than to ANNOY.

In the latest update about WWE’s Women’s Tournament from PWInsider names mentioned as announcers were Renee Young and Charly Caruso.

WWE has also thought about maybe using Lita or Beth Phoenix, or even Bayley or Charlotte as announcers for the tournament.

Partnering any of these women with JR would be one of the weirdest commentating duos in wrestling history. And that's saying a lot.

Toki767

They don't want to do a full hardcore match, but want to do a stipulation match, but didn't want to do a HIAC or cage match (Charlotte/Sasha bombed and ruined that for everyone else)

Options were basically that or ladder, and lol if you think they trust anyone on either female roster to avoid doing a botch-filled injurymania of a ladder match.

Russo's not contracted officially by any company, but I don't blame anyone for thinking he's giving a lot of advice to everyone this year
Would've been perfectly fine with a Falls Count Anywhere match or something like that.

Putting something on a pole has always killed a crowd.

Finn and Roman not main eventing when they are hyping a Finn documentary immediately after the show is a baffling decision.

When are they doing their layoffs? Bet u so many CW stars are getting cut

The LAW guys were mentioning they don't expect cuts any time soon. At least not cuts of name value. All you'll see are fringe cuts.

WWE has too much content time to fill and too much live wrestling they want to produce to be cutting guys. Now the mentality is to own everyone.

RBH

WCW cruiserweights:

Clm8ltwWAAAv4IO.jpg

WWE cruiserweights:

dd2ddc57f89a0795e7d928f6464e20ac_crop_north.jpg

When are they doing their layoffs? Bet u so many CW stars are getting cut

This year I don't think there'll be a big purge

In terms of 2018: Keep an eye on the week and/or full month after the current TV deal ends or when the new one is announced. (They're bracing for another disappointment btw)

Top Bottom