• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Sadly the game is on commercial. What in the hell is their problem? They could've had at least two more segments. No one wants to see these two go for 20 minutes. Hell, no one wants to see Orton go for twenty minutes period.

I think Smackdown should be able to get a bit better when the Jinder shit ends and the women get a singles feud.

Plus MITB build up is always good for the titular match.

This show tonight has been the definition of middle of the road.

A good opening match

A great tag team segment

A decent promo from the women

An okay women's match

A Ziggler promo

An okay promo from Sami

And now an Orton/Corbin match that will probably be fine.

Give Jinder the title Orton is boring as the champion he just doesn't care enough or isn't on enough drugs anymore to be entertaining. Stop giving Ziggler promos he's awful.

Nak and Ziggler better be a hell of a match for all the hype they're building

Why has New Day been off air for so long?

And ffs how much can they stretch out Randy's entrance and the match. That felt like 10 minutes of commercials.

I don't know where this myth of Ziggler being a bad wrestler came from, but he's great in the ring. It's everything other than the actual wrestling he's not good at.

He and Nakamura will have a great match.
On gaf, if they don't agree with their politics and philosophies, they're a shit performer.

Soft ass fans.

I don't know where this myth of Ziggler being a bad wrestler came from, but he's great in the ring. It's everything other than the actual wrestling he's not good at.

He and Nakamura will have a great match.

Being able to get good heat and having people care about you adds to the emotional quality of the match though. Nobody cares about Ziggler. It probably makes people actively less interested.

Being able to get good heat and having people care about you adds to the emotional quality of the match though. Nobody cares about Ziggler. It probably makes people actively less interested.

A great story can make people care about a match at a higher level. That's obvious.

But you can have a great match without a great story. Nakamura is over enough already (especially when the PPV is in a hot town like Chicago), that the crowd will be super into the match no matter what.

Top Bottom