• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
heel TJP has so much potential honestly

he needs to rage quit when hes losing a match
They are already preparing to get off of Austin. They cut the intro out of his theme since last week or so.

For good reason. Aries is Kendrick change the channel tier

Id ratrher see shitheel TJP honestly

This bump

OE8Edma.gif

People on Fire Pro Arena are saying that they added strike exchanges and the ability to steal an opponent's finisher (once per match) for World

I prefer Cedric. Also wish i never watched that doc on wrestlers getting nerve damage in their chests, it's all I look out for now. haha
I love cedric hopefully he'll come back stronger than ever. Like I've said before, he can be a star outside of this Cruiserweight division.

The matches have been good and lengthy on 205 Live for about 2 to 3 weeks now. But its too late to save this show without re-branding it or taking it off for a while.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
TJP looked worse tapping ot that submission than Balor losing to Roman especially after holding the submission for that long

The matches have been good and lengthy on 205 Live for about 2 to 3 weeks now. But its too late to save this show without re-branding it or taking it off for a while.

They need to tape it before SD. At least then the crowd can't leave and is more likely to be hot.

Taping it after is just idiotic.

Top Bottom