• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

cordy

Banned
Bayley gets no respect from me after she walked out there under her own power, started this and then got her ass kicked. You get no respect in the streets that way.

Goldust talking about how he gets to decide "how this picture ends" leads me to believe he's on his way to retirement. Hope they give him a hell of a run to leave on.

cordy

Banned
They completely overlooked the fact that Strowman won the match at Payback. They didn't even fucking say it.

Roman's got a John Woo-like Stanglehold on the game.

They completely overlooked the fact that Strowman won the match at Payback. They didn't even fucking say it.

Roman's got a John Woo-like Stanglehold on the game.
I can't fuck with you.... JOHN WOOOO 😂😂😂😂

I remember wanting that trash for ps3.

Oh I like Goldust, it's just amazing how Dusty got this thing to work, and still have it going in 2017.
Creativity brother. You gotta go all out. Some people are intimidated by going out of their comfort zone, Dustin embraced it and ran with it. I just wish he didn't have to tone it down. Fucking usa and bitching parents.

DMczaf

Can you imagine if they brought back Marlena?

Please don't tell me Marlena's dead?

full.jpg

cordy

Banned
Cole did mention about Payback win before the video package.

He mentioned Payback but he didn't say Strowman won. He followed that up with "Reigns came for revenge and this is what happened-" then the video package showed.
I can't fuck with you.... JOHN WOOOO 😂😂😂😂

I remember wanting that trash for ps3.

Game came out around the time the Benoit thing happened and I was turned off since.

He mentioned Payback but he didn't say Strowman won. He followed that up with "Reigns came for revenge and this is what happened-" then the video package showed.

Game came out around the time the Benoit thing happened and I was turned off since.
I never put two and two together. If only you knew how I took the situation.

Top Bottom