• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Zabka

"I'm gonna win"

"No you won't you will lose. You're real good but my boy will win."

"No I am going to win. I am going to beat your boy. Tell him I'm going to beat him."

"Ok."

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, but they really just brought Heyman out there to fellate Balor.

What a shit segment.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, but they really just brought Heyman out there to fellate Balor.

What a shit segment.

I mean, Paul's job is to make people look good and he did it.

Hex

Banned
See, over the fucking top not through the ropes.
That is how it is done.

I really want him to change his finisher though.
The coupe de' gras scares the hell out of me.

Pretty good match. Made Finn looked real strong. Why the fuck did he job against Reigns is beyond me. Also kinda sucks that I saw that match live and not this one. Shit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
they are absolutely fellating Finn
KuGsj.gif

Finn's best hope is he gets booked like Roman did against Lesnar. 80% of the match is him getting his ass kicked, but he still gets some hits in and comes off like the guy who never gives up and maybe even laughs at some of the hits.

cordy

Banned
Ambrose and Jeff on Talk Is Jericho Friday. Why Ambrose and Jeff together?

Apparently the Hardyz said that they've become great friends with Ambrose and Reigns when they returned. I wouldn't mind to see a Broken Hardyz vs Ambrose and Reigns tag feud.

Finn's best hope is he gets booked like Roman did against Lesnar. 80% of the match is him getting his ass kicked, but he still gets some hits in and comes off like the guy who never gives up and maybe even laughs at some of the hits.

If it's mostly like that, then Finn hits his finish, gets a near fall then immediately gets F5'ed and pinned, that'll be enough to make him look good.

I'm also not completely ruling out "Balor is on the top rope to hit his finish, Triple H interferes and costs him the match" then we get Balor vs. Triple H at Summerslam.

Angry Grimace

Finn's finisher just always makes me worry he'll either sprain his ankle or break his opponents ribs.

I thought they were going to take it away from him for those reasons but I think they like the visual of it since he's such a small guy.

If it's mostly like that, then Finn hits his finish, gets a near fall then immediately gets F5'ed and pinned, that'll be enough to make him look good.

I'm also not completely ruling out "Balor is on the top rope to hit his finish, Triple H interferes and costs him the match" then we get Balor vs. Triple H at Summerslam.
I can't take another Triple H puts someone over feud. Especially given that in the case of Roman and Seth it did barely anything to change their reactions from the crowd and if anything came off like a massive waste of time for all of them.

In order to correctly follow 50/50, we're going to need a double pin here. Or a win and then the loser attacks the winner so no one looks strong in the end.

Top Bottom