• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What was the last steel cage tag match?

TLC match would've been too good and obvious :\

If I have to wear this for 30 days, the rest of you are going to have to look at it too:
dolph_ziggler_by_kidsleykreations-day7e17.jpg

Matt is looking fat.

tenor.gif

Can I ask what in the blue hell you were thinking when you avatar bet on Ziggler winning!?!?

1. I was bored.
2. I thought Vince's fuckery would try to give Nakamura the DQ win and let Ziggler keep the heat with a post-match beatdown because Vince is that stupid. Instead, they just had a boring Ziggler match and let Nakamura win with no build in the match, which might have been actually worse.
3. I was betting on Vince's racism and stupidity. Usually, that's a safe bet.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
1. I was bored.
2. I thought Vince's fuckery would try to give Nakamura the DQ win and let Ziggler keep the heat with a post-match beatdown because Vince is that stupid. Instead, they just had a boring Ziggler match and let Nakamura win with no build in the match, which might have been actually worse.
3. I was betting on Vince's racism and stupidity. Usually, that's a safe bet.

Man the whole feud was built around Ziggler declaring Nakamura a fraud. Nakamura needed to win to prove that wrong, booking it any other way would have been beyond insane. Not even Vince is that crazy.

ElRenoRaven

Holyshit. Look who WWE remembered they employ. They must have been reading WrestleGAF. Now if only they can remember they employ Nia too.

Man the whole feud was built around Ziggler declaring Nakamura a fraud. Nakamura needed to win to prove that wrong, booking it any other way would have been beyond insane. Not even Vince is that crazy.

They could have had Nakamura dominate the match and had Ziggler get a fluke win after kicking him in the nuts. They could have justified it by saying how devastating Nakamura looked before Ziggler cheated.

In any case, enjoy this horrific Deviant Art picture of Ziggler for the next 30 days, friends.

Top Bottom