• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

jurgen

Sami dodges to do a Blue Thunder Bomb and pinning him is the type of finish that would bring everyone in the world to happiness.

The Blue Thunder Bomb is never going to lead to a successful pin against anyone, especially Roman of all people.

I'd love to see this on the main roster but I want to see Alexa vs Nia even more. It's going to be a damn clinic in heel chickenshit.

tumblr_opauasrIjm1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

He could beat Orton and a Orton feud can't be worse then a Ziggy feud

He could but Orton is champ and they aren't going to give the title to Nak right now.

Also the match between Nak and Ziggler will be infinitely better than a match between Orton and Nak and given how fucking boring Orton is and that he's coming off the disastrous feud with Wyatt I'm not convinced the promo work/story would be much better either

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I hope we get Jericho on talking smack tonight before he leaves for his Fozzy tour.

Too bad Shane will be hosting.

GunBR

11 months from now Jobber Zayn gonna be on the pre-show while Hardboy Jinder fights against Cena on the
co-
main event of Mania brothers

UberTag

11 months from now Jobber Zayn gonna be on the pre-show while Hardboy Jinder fights against Cena on the
co-
main event of Mania brothers
This is what happens when one Canadian Muslim that doesn't juice but is super-talented is clearly outclassed by a far less talented Canadian Muslim that DOES juice.

Top Bottom