• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

ReiGun

I feel bad for Tye in a way. Midcard is way too stacked for him to do little more then random matches and a Ziggler feud at best.
Tye can't do much cause the lower mid card is basically non-existant.

Best he can hope for is staying over long enough to be this year's Baron Corbin and finding his way into the upper mid card after a few months.

somedevil

C-3Mu_4XsAE9L9r.jpg:large

They are actually looking at the tv correctly and the women does not miss arm day.

I think Aiden makes a great heel. Better than other "heels" like Titus or Curt Hawkins.

Also Tye is really over with the crowd, even if it was a bit more lukewarm compared to his other appearances.

New "Tyebreaker" finisher?

Same with Daniel Bryan. Chant was the only thing that got that bearded dwarf hobbit over, and he stole it from Kane.
Bryan also had the great comedy heel work with Kane not to mention the amazing in ring ability.

At this rate with barely any mic time and random two minute matches all Tye has going for him is that chant. Poor guy isn't getting shit with SD having a stacked midcard with guys like AJ, Jericho, KO, Sami and Corbin.

Bryan also had the great comedy heel work with Kane not to mention the amazing in ring ability.

At this rate with barely any mic time and random two minute matches all Tye has going for him is that chant. Poor guy isn't getting shit with SD having a stacked midcard with guys like AJ, Jericho, KO, Sami and Corbin.

Tye can be a pretty good heel. Guy has good potential.

UberTag

Getting noticed. I mean, it wasn't that captivated but the guy is showing range. I hope they give Aiden a chance other than being enhancement.
Aiden's got talent in spades. He was going nowhere with Gotch.
He just needs to get some momentum and Creative behind him.

Top Bottom