• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Smackdown one weakness is they need more heels. Cause who is Tye or Luke going to fued with? Rowan? English?

I wouldn't mind Luke going back to heel. WWE had their chance with Luke as a face had he feuded with Bray instead of the Bray vs Orton angle. I bet a lot of folks would've been more invested.

ReiGun

The 10 chant is bloody annoying. Its chewed up bubble gum but the millenials love their bad memes

Tye is really just a bad meme

stoplikingwhatIdontlike.jpg

For a talent that supposedly so "uninteresting," folks round here have a real hate-on for Tye.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
They are so MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beatdown looked awful. It could've been done better.

Also for a sec, I thought Naomi was pregnant but that was the title around her waist. The title should glow or have her do the champ slide with the belt in her hands like before.

If Becky does become Naomi's partner, I hope she explains that she doesn't like Charlotte but didn't want to leave her friend Naomi high and dry.

Naomi's thighs made of steel.

If they wanted Becky heel turning on Naomi would be better than turning on Charlotte

Lol that wiggle from Carmella while she was getting kicked

Top Bottom