• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

sagat_tiger_knee.gif

Beefy

My bro turned up because his gf is pissed out her head and my flat is close to town. What happened in the Jinder fight?

orioto

Good Art™
Well wow, i mean even chicken owens was able to beat Zayn without interference when he was a champ.

They really have to ruin every heel. Jinder he's meant to be a power house stiff heel yet can't beat someone by himself of course.

Raw64life

Hopefully Becky at some point brings up that Natalya has also turned on her before when explaining why she won't take them up on their offer.

Also surprised they're even making an attempt at building up Tye a little. I figured he'd be getting the instant enhancement talent status ala Tyler Breeze/Ascension.

UberTag

Well wow, i mean even chicken owens was able to beat Zayn without interference when he was a champ.

They really have to ruin every heel. Jinder he's meant to be a power house stiff heel yet can't beat someone by himself of course.
The only heels they won't auto-ruin are the ones being built to make Roman look strong... which is amusing seeing how Roman ultimately winds up drawing all of the heel reactions when facing them.

GunBR

Hopefully Becky at some point brings up that Natalya has also turned on her before when explaining why she won't take them up on their offer.

Also surprised they're even making an attempt at building up Tye a little. I figured he'd be getting the instant enhancement talent status ala Tyler Breeze/Ascension.

Tye has his chant. It's gonna be enough to keep him on screen for a few months

Top Bottom