• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Sanjuro

Wait? This happened? Dear lord, I need to meet them all and line em up against the wall and clothesline from hell them all.

Yup! They thought Austin stunning a face was out of character. Making Xavier weak.

They were already arguing this while Xavier was cumming in his pants from selling that stunner.

its gonna end up the same as reigns.Vincent didn't get the shield and thought that giving Roman the shield gimmick would make him the face of the company.

Vince doesn't get that enzo is the most important part of the team , and that cass as a single without Enzo will just get stale.

Strax

Cass is a big guy already over that can actually give a good promo.

Vince is going to push him to the moon.

200_s.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Big Cass vs. Corbin to headline WrestleMania 33

unless Vince finds an even taller guy in the interim

*OG Kane smirk, "you're ok Blue" "I don't care what other Gaffers say about you"*

lol
Other gaffers? Like I give a fuck what anyone thinks.
*ric flair screaming*
I post all the time and that makes me the best. While they're out trying to better their lives that can't ever be better than mine. I'm the fucking man and if they sat back and watched me instead of leaving then they would be great as I am too.

That Carlito shoot is still funny lol.

Top Bottom