• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Sanjuro

It's like college eating sociology. - Michael Cole

5AEBi32.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If the Corbin Era involves constantly feuding with Dolph Ziggler we're in the darkest timeline

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Im not sure if I like Corbin or not. Dont we already have a lot of big, arrogant dudes that call this their era? Not sure exactly what he brings to the table.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So I guess they're legit just calling it "THE CLUB" lmao

bbd23

I just tuned in

are they really called "The Club"

Im not sure if I like Corbin or not. Dont we already have a lot of big, arrogant dudes that call this their era? Not sure exactly what he brings to the table.

Doesn't help that he is feuding with someone nobody cares about now and that Baron runs away from even though he's bigger.

dream

Cagey, friend, as a barrister, does New Japan Pro Wrestling have grounds to file a cease and desist to get WWE to stop calling AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, and Luke Gallows "The Club?" This feels unbelievably infringey to me, even if we all know it's just a placeholder for Balor Club (which seems even more infringey to me).

Morfeo

"We could see a 3 on 1 situation"

Guess who is about to overcome those impossible odds....

Let me guess, can it be Jimmy? Can it be AJ? Nah, just kidding, of course it all about making the guy look strong because this is the era of the Roman Empire.

charsace

I like Corbin and he has developing quickly. He was bad last year and now he is decent overall. He has a good character and shows decent in ring ability. His character is defined and he works that at all times.

Angry Grimace

I'm pretty sure "New Era" has become the new Divas Revolution.

It means they cut half the cast and replaced them and its not actually wrong.

They haven't put Kane or Big Show into anything and just placed him with like Corbin, Enzo/Cass, etc.

Morfeo

I like Corbin and he has developing quickly. He was bad last year and now he is decent overall. He has a good character and shows decent in ring ability. His character is defined and he works that at all times.

Except when he cried when he won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.

Top Bottom