• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

tumblr_m5ygc35RDz1qiwd8jo1_250.gif
Fun fact, my theatre teacher dressed up as a clown to come visit me. I requested it.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Jericho looks really stupid compared to big Cass lol. Sucks we dont get more Enzo/Cass now that Cass is getting a push though.

"You may be good at promos, and good at technical wrestling, and a fucking legend of our industry, and amazing at pushing the new blood,

BUT BITCH I'M SEVEN FOOT TALL AND THAT'S ALL VINCE NEEDS TO PUSH ME!"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They're doing a really good job keeping Enzo and Cass hot while Enzo is out.

Kuroyume

Banned
I don't understand that segment. How did we go from Jericho vs Ambrose to Jericho vs Cass? Isn't Cass feuding with the Vaudevillians and Dudleyz?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Vince is gonna get that strap on Cass.

So sad that height really is the only thing Vince can see anymore.

It's the same way American Alpha will be called up, and very quickly turn into "Jason Jordan."

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Enzo can't compete right now until he passes the concussion test.

I know, but this push has the smell of a singles push for Cass imo.

Anyways, why are we getting Corbin/Ziggler again, havent we seen this match three or four times the last few weeks?

Angry Grimace

I don't understand that segment. How did we go from Jericho vs Ambrose to Jericho vs Cass? Isn't Cass feuding with the Vaudevillians and Dudleyz?

They're just keeping E&C visible. I don't think they want to bring Enzo back just to cut promos.

The fucking Lyft driver tried to get me to wait in the fucking car so he could run inside to get something to eat. Bear in mind, I had 2 bags of groceries plus a watermelon.

I'm fucking burying him in his review.

Top Bottom