• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm confident I will be in bed before we find out. Skipping the last half an hour of Raw is something I feel pretty good about doing regularly.

It's not the main event.

The ME is Cass v. Jericho for an Ambrose return pop.

I enjoyed him without the boots it made him more intimating but once he got the boots he looked ridiculous with that alone. The knee pads and new color scheme work well yet I'm upset at his loss right now.
Ohh, yeah the knee pads, I think he added those when Dave m said he hurt his knee lol!

No, you suck.

Rusev crush. Forever.
No, I crush you. Crush. Crush. Crush.

There's got to be good odds on someone getting a quick roll up in the main event. But... I wonder how Dolph feels about everyone stealing his finisher.
Well, Dolph has stolen from everyone, now they steal from him.

Also,Roman made it weak a few weeks ago so it has to get strong again.

YES PUERTO RICO NEXT WEEK!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He has not turned heel, that's the entire point: he's a face with heel partners that he's too dumb to notice are heels and not just his buddies

Top Bottom