• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys are dumb, Roman and AJ are both doing a great job in making this a big event storyline. AJ's not gonna win the title but everyone is getting over here.

Syder

MAIN EVENT
chess_pic.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Vince has just rescheduled the next year of television to take place in Omaha.

lol they just couldn't let the double countout happen. Jackasses.

damn the crowd is hot for roman

whats the point of the club if they get stomped....like what

Just as I said. They literally brought the bullet club in for Reigns to run through.

God , the main event scene is gonna suck for the next 10 years.

so wtf just happened....

Fucking cornlovers
DistantGrandioseIcelandgull.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Like okay, I get you guys get off on circle-jerking that shit sucks but this is not bad at all.

bigkrev

God, I feel so strange being alone on an island with Angry Grimace about something.
It's almost like years of terrible booking has made it so that when the World Champion beats someone, people think they are instantly buried and now jobbers.

That segment was great. It was booked in a way to get Roman cheered (making a 1 on 2 comeback), and guess what? It worked!

Top Bottom