• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

bigkrev

He has not turned heel, that's the entire point: he's a face with heel partners that he's too dumb to notice are heels and not just his buddies

It's not that he's dumb, it's that he is fiercely loyal to his friends and can write off any transgressions

It's the same thing that WCW did when Lugar debut- Lugar was a heel, but Sting and him were best friends and Sting would stand up to the other faces for Lugar.

shanafan

Anderson and Gallows just look like the biggest scrubs in the company. Soon, they will be facing the Ascension on Main Event.

Surge

I think I'd have more entertainment turning on my PS4 and watching the timer for Uncharted 4 over this shitshow of a match.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
i feel like they really fucke dup the "club", they should be an unstoppable force, not Roman's bitches

Try not to cry too much, friend uce.
7037%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

DMczaf

Great, we get Kevin Dunn's slow down speed up fuckery on the forearm instead of the live version that looks more impressive

Barrage

Anderson and Galloes dont have the look, the charisma,the audience awareness or the talent to be booked like the NWO. Booking them like they do would be even worse.

Top Bottom