• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

charsace

An Asylum match? The Ambrose Asylum is now a Real Thing, and sooner than Sister Abigail being introduced as a real person?

Jesus Christ.

Send him to NXT for repackaging. And the part of the crowd that still buys him as cool. Send them down too.
The WWE is working overtime to make Ambrose look lame. He is hot and because this they have been booking him like shit because they don't want him to steal Reign's shine. All of Ambrose matches are purposely being booked like shit. And for the PPV they make sure to double up on the shit booking. Funny thing is this seems like a planned thing with him. Ambrose had a great character in NXT and some different moves which were great for him. Once he got called up they changed his moveset. Then after the split they made him goofy for some reason.

WWE managed to ruin AJ, Anderson, and Gallows. I was hoping Vince wouldn't do it, but he is doing it; jobbing them out to Reigns and the Family.

The WWE has burned through all the credibility on their roster so badly that they had to pay guys big money so could have new credible guys to ruin.

I guess CM Punk was not bullshitting with eh make Reigns look strong story. I can't wait for Rollins to come back as a face only to be put in a feud with Reigns and turned heel to make Reigns look strong.

miserable

cenapesc2.gif

omgcw.gif

Striker

Is Stephanie a face to promote her "memoir" or something (I use that loosely because it's going to be a pile of baloney)? She's a terrible face. Heel authorities are fine, but her and Triple H little run should've ended years ago. It just went on and on and on. Being faces isn't changing the staleness of their characters.

As for Primo and Epico, they really debuted them without a manager or even bringing in Carlito?

Adree

Is Stephanie a face to promote her "memoir" or something (I use that loosely because it's going to be a pile of baloney)? She's a terrible face. Heel authorities are fine, but her and Triple H little run should've ended years ago. It just went on and on and on. Being faces isn't changing the staleness of their characters.

As for Primo and Epico, they really debuted them without a manager or even bringing in Carlito?

She's not a face. She's pretending to be one. She's supposed to be a terrible face. Shane doesn't have any excuse to be the corny goober he is though.

klonere

Banned
Nitro gifs were better than Raw.

Or at least you guys posting about Raw. Better than arguing about audience reactions anyway which have empirically proven to not matter one dot.

Mahonay

Banned
Sounds like RAW was hot dogshit.

Still up at 5 AM drinking. I lose. Although we have guests over playing Super Fight. Shit is stupid.

UberTag

I guess CM Punk was not bullshitting with eh make Reigns look strong story. I can't wait for Rollins to come back as a face only to be put in a feud with Reigns and turned heel to make Reigns look strong.
Rollins will be as much of a face when he returns as Orton was when he came back from injury to get revenge on Rollins.

Additionally, just who in the hell were you expecting him to be this super-over face against? There are no heels for him to feud with. It sure as hell won't be Owens. He's going to be booked as a heel over Roman. Roman clearly doesn't need the Shield "backup" for a feud against The Club that him and his little Samoan buddies are clearly dominating.

The only undamaged heel on the roster is Old Man Jericho and he's only going to be around for so many months. Cena's coming back to make the mid-card heels look like bitches in another round of the US Open. And if he feuds with Baron Corbin... well, actually THAT might happen. That or the Wyatts. Because who doesn't love seeing the Wyatts look like goobers against a face. And that's presuming Bray's tweener turn that had Dwayne's investment at Mania is all but forgotten.

Kurita

RAW was entertaining last night, I'm excited for all the matches of the PPV

-> IC feud is still great
-> Funny New Day segment, Vaudevillains got heat
-> Golden Truth video package was hilarious
-> AJ vs Reigns still alright
-> Steph and Shane work well together
-> A bit weird to end with the contract signing but the segment was solid and it gives more importance to the title

So yeah, cool RAW, and it'll only get better when Cena comes back imo

klonere

Banned
Is the "Asylum Match" Lethal Lockdown or Raven's Clockwork Orange House of Fun?

It's a A Monster's Ball Cage Match in that the participants are starved of light, heat, food, good creative and juice for months on end before they finally break, give up and are relegated to doing awful gimmick matches.

bjork

To his credit, I remember Pierre lifting Mabel up on his shoulders in a match and wondered why he wasn't fighting another strongman like Luger.

Alucard

Banned
Breezedango? Well, I called Breeze as Fandango tier when he was in NXT and then called up. Happy to see that my boy has finally made it.

Cagey

Banned
The WWE is working overtime to make Ambrose look lame. He is hot and because this they have been booking him like shit because they don't want him to steal Reign's shine. All of Ambrose matches are purposely being booked like shit. And for the PPV they make sure to double up on the shit booking. Funny thing is this seems like a planned thing with him. Ambrose had a great character in NXT and some different moves which were great for him. Once he got called up they changed his moveset. Then after the split they made him goofy for some reason.

WWE managed to ruin AJ, Anderson, and Gallows. I was hoping Vince wouldn't do it, but he is doing it; jobbing them out to Reigns and the Family.

The WWE has burned through all the credibility on their roster so badly that they had to pay guys big money so could have new credible guys to ruin.

I can't tell if this is satire or sincere.

The silence in the arena when they came out.
I just lost it, it was the most hilarious thing of the year.

I'm guessing it's trending for me because a few friends from college and I have a small wrestling group on Facebook where we basically MST3K Raw every week. We had been posting a bunch of Shining Stars stuff in the past few days.

bjork

So I slept on the floor, got about 3 decent half-hours inbetween all the fidgeting and whatnot. Got up about 11, been washing towels and bedding ever since. I don't have to get up until 9 pm tonight, but I'm thinking I'll toss the old air mattress into my waterbed frame for the time being and get to bed at like 8 am. And just stay there. I'm exhausted, 5-6 hours of sleep since Sunday is not enough.

Menome

Damn, gimmick-posting about Elias Samson is one thing but I'm glad I didn't pick the Shining Stars instead. I don't think I could even muster up any fake enthusiasm for those guys.

Zach

So I slept on the floor, got about 3 decent half-hours inbetween all the fidgeting and whatnot. Got up about 11, been washing towels and bedding ever since. I don't have to get up until 9 pm tonight, but I'm thinking I'll toss the old air mattress into my waterbed frame for the time being and get to bed at like 8 am. And just stay there. I'm exhausted, 5-6 hours of sleep since Sunday is not enough.
You've had an air mattress this entire time??

Oh, bjork.

bjork

You've had an air mattress this entire time??

Oh, bjork.

Air mattress is super uncomfortable, and after messing with all that shit yesterday, I just didn't have the energy to bother. But today I'll make due with it. I'm guessing once I have a shower and dope up, I'll pass out in some good coma-like sleep.

Striker

She's not a face. She's pretending to be one. She's supposed to be a terrible face. Shane doesn't have any excuse to be the corny goober he is though.
As in the eventual Triple H and Shane match? Yawn.

The McMahon shit is detrimental to the product.

Top Bottom