• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Fox318

no reaction when he got laid out.

The New Day at this point are a group I'm getting sick of but everyone likes them and its refreshing to actually see an over group on tv with a push.

no reaction when he got laid out.

The New Day at this point are a group I'm getting sick of but everyone likes them and its refreshing to actually see an over group on tv with a push.
They still make me laugh. I am happy for this train to stay on the tracks.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
New Day is always awesome.

So, Apollo vs Sheamus
Cena vs Rusev
AJ vs Miz

Cesaro, Dean, Sami, KO and Jericho in Mitb?

Wow...fuck Avatar rumbles lol. I now have a Berlyn avatar.

Next time though, seriously...pull out the PS2 and whip out Fire Pro Wrestling Returns and get the superior match AI to throw down. Waaaaaaaaay more exciting shit happens in Fire Pro.

I've got a full roster going on Fire Pro Returns and can record it off my PS3 if we want to arrange another rumble or perhaps tournament or league of some kind.

shaowebb

Real talk...Vaudevillains is such a sink your career fucking waste gimmick to be stuck in. If they wanted this they should have at least used masks like Jervis Cottonbelly or something. These guys will be sunk after this wears stale and we all know it will.

Toki767

Man, New Day desperately need an over tag team to feud with.

Though I guess it's just a matter of time before they drop the belts to Gallows and Anderson.

Top Bottom