• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man, New Day desperately need an over tag team to feud with.

Though I guess it's just a matter of time before they drop the belts to Gallows and Anderson.

Dropping to the CLUB and then the CLUB loses it to Enzo N Cass

They could keep New Day going without the titles no problem: just make 'em feud with the Wyatts or some crap.

I actually like The Vaudevillians gimmick and thought they were booked moderately so far except for them looking like chimney sweep salesmen and letting Xavier of all people kick out of a tag team finisher last night.

Syder

Why does Byron hate JBL?
because JBL constantly berates him and tells him he shouldn't exist.

107173.gif

As I sit here and think and think back the earliest day as a wrestling fan I've never seen someone so carried as a champion like Roman. They needed Ambrose to carry him to mania Aj to carry him the last couple months and now Rollins probably to summerslam. That whole segment he didn't say a thing. If reigns was Vince's son this would be the equivalent to daddy balling. Has there ever been a champion in memory to you guys that he reminds you of ?

Nekofrog

Banned
As much as GAF hates them, Vaudevillains should've won last night. Wouldn't have hurt New Day in the slightest.

if dawson and dash aren't coming up soon, i agree. need a good heel tag team in the mix right now that aren't the dudleys

also, i LIKE the vaudeyvauds.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol @ Kofi throwing the cake at him when he was on the ground

to be fair, half the fun of the rumbles is the 2k jank, we're not in it for legit simulation

Totally understand. I hadn't seen many of the 2K games and really enjoyed watching this. You couldn't do as legit a rumble in Fire Pro. I've got No Mercy and co. for the N64 but they've got too few CAW spots and I'd have to make everyone manually.

If there's ever a fun contest we can set up in Fire Pro I'm happy to do so.

Top Bottom