• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Hex

Banned
No Charlotte, nobody gives a shit about Ric. Stop trying to put him over and go full heel and nut him then figure 8

Caderfix

Awkward...
ric-flair-is-crazy.jpg

ngower

I'm just quoting one of you, but you all just got worked like a bunch of marks.

I don't question what was intended, but the way Charlotte was losing it made it seem genuine. I dunno. Either a great work or she had to adjust on the fly and couldn't handle it.

This would've been great after a logical point

Like, I don't know, Night After Wrestlemania?

Good job booking. Random as fuck with no tension between them

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I get WHY they did it, but it was randomly executed in that nothing precipitated it: she won against Natalya by cheating with Ric after a fashion.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I thought that was great. Charlotte is damn good.

I get WHY they did it, but it was randomly executed in that nothing precipitated it: she won against Natalya by cheating with Ric after a fashion.
Look at it like this. She realised she didn't need her dad to cheat to win anymore after last night. Dana is going to steal less of her spotlight than Ric until she gets too big and Charlotte turns on her too. Classic heel stuff.

Top Bottom