• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yep.

z7Eri1w.png

I have no idea if she was used in angles on the indies, although I know Kevin did use his son to pin a guy once when he was like 6 months old.

wait til vince finds out

I don't know. What is it with people thinking an arrogant guy like Rollins can't do overly showy moves like the Phoenix splash? What does Charlotte do in ring that's not appropriately heelish?

I didn't say her ring work was like Rollins, so you'll have to ask whoever is saying that, but one shitty promo does not a great heel make.

I didn't say her ring work was like Rollins, so you'll have to ask whoever is saying that, but one shitty promo does not a great heel make.
She already gets plenty of heat and that promo will get her more. The crowd didn't react like it was a shit promo. Some people here thought she was shooting and some of us thought it was great. So I don't feel like my opinion of it is the outlier here.

She already gets plenty of heat and that promo will get her more. The crowd didn't react like it was a shit promo. Some people here thought she was shooting and some of us thought it was great. So I don't feel like my opinion of it is the outlier here.

That's fine. I don't think any of that puts her in the top tier of heels, though.

Toki767

No one really thought she was shooting lol

"Huh, so I guess the PPV was pretty good last night! I think I'll tune in at 10 and see what they start with that hour." ...And I was punished for my optimism. Also there appears to be no main event? Neat.

Caderfix

He's not only winning the briefcase, he's going to cash in to turn the SummerSlam headlining match into a triple threat.

Just so he can turn heel and help Rollins win, this way Dean won't be the champ, Rollins won't look strong and Roman will be the underdog AND one step closer to being the only face in the company. Perfect booking.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was thinking the same. Finally, Roman can show his dominance over Dean and Seth, at the same time. It will be an incredible match.

I think the cash-in gimmick is stale, so I could see him just doing it in advance for hype purposes.

I was thinking the same. Finally, Roman can show his dominance over Dean and Seth, at the same time. It will be an incredible match.

But then he'll have to wait to squash Owens

This,

this is all wrong! The schedule's all askew! Does this affect the Nakamura job too?!

So seriously, is it possible for Vince to swerve everyone and leave Ownership of the WWE to Shane when Vince dies, or are we going to get Stephanie and Hunter 100%.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bullet Club is costing AJ the match by aligning with Finn so that Owens can win and AJ will fight the CLUB

its totally happening

please

Top Bottom