• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Pizoxuat

Please let this end Ric's involvement in the women's division. I get that it won't, they want to gibe him a payday because they love him and he's shit with money but please get him away from the women.

And props to Charlotte for turning that promo around.

ghostmind

This could have been a really good powerful promo about how Ric was never around for Charlotte while he was seeking his fame, and now how tables have turned and he is nothing but a pathetic hanger-on, desperate for a piece of the spotlight that now shines on Charlotte.

But Charlotte can't handle a promo, nor a crowd reaction, and she fucked it up.

oOMI44j.jpg

48% no but 100% admit he's the guy

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
are they making this foley show just because his daughter's hot? Seemed to be more of her in the preview than mick

Yes.

IWC smarks lust after Noelle constantly so Vince decided to give her a vehicle.

It's the same reason I 100% expect him to someday meet Kevin Owens' wife and then immediately try and get her into some kind of ridiculous angle.

Yes.

IWC smarks lust after Noelle constantly so Vince decided to give her a vehicle.

It's the same reason I 100% expect him to someday meet Kevin Owens' wife and then immediately try and get her into some kind of ridiculous angle.

Yeah she's hot right?

Kevin lucked out. Especially since she seemed supportive about his wrestling career, before he even imagined being in WWE

This could have been a really good powerful promo about how Ric was never around for Charlotte while he was seeking his fame, and now how tables have turned and he is nothing but a pathetic hanger-on, desperate for a piece of the spotlight that now shines on Charlotte.

But Charlotte can't handle a promo, nor a crowd reaction, and she fucked it up.

That was a Dolph Ziggler level promo that went on too long. She completely got lost when the crowd starting to WHAT her and wouldn't stop lol. Also she failed at explaining why she was getting rid of Ric, why right now and not months ago. She just rambled for 10 minutes.

Ric failed to actually cry to too. He needed to cry actual visible tears like he always does but this time he barely cares lol.

She did very well turning that around.

I've just accepted that Charlotte will start crying mid-promo at this point.

It was a trainwreck at first but it helps that there's a troubled past involving the Flair family. Charlotte turned it around and came out looking like a true heel.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I am flabbergasted the heatless Corbin-Ziggler angle is gong to keep going

I am flabbergasted the heatless Corbin-Ziggler angle is gong to keep going
They're wasting Corbin in a Ziggler feud. Being put into a Ziggler feud is being put into a holding pattern. Corbin is really starting to deliver on his potential. He'd be better in the Sheamus spot from this episode.

MC Safety

Anyone who doesn't like that segment doesn't understand pro wrestling.

Ric was clearly drunk and Charlotte is a poor speaker who's easily rattled. Family drama among the Flairs is low-hanging fruit.

If not enjoying that awkward, poorly done sequence equals a fundamental misunderstanding of the subtle shadow-play that is professional wrestling, then so be it.

Angry Grimace

Yeah she's hot right?

Kevin lucked out. Especially since she seemed supportive about his wrestling career, before he even imagined being in WWE

Yep.

z7Eri1w.png

I have no idea if she was used in angles on the indies, although I know Kevin did use his son to pin a guy once when he was like 6 months old.

Top Bottom