• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

What a weak ass way to get out of the Roman/AJ thing and facilitate this Club break up. AJ with the "I really respect Roman though" speech too, christ.

This angle was so hype like 6 weeks ago :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
is that after or before money in the bank?

This is clearly a Bullet Club feud and there's like no way they're gonna do it without Finn. I think he comes up before MITB, maybe even right now, but I would be shocked if the end result isn't a completely money match between Finn and AJ. They could get a card like:

Seth v. Roman v. Dean
AJ v. Finn Balor
Charlotte v. Sasha
Zayn v. Owens blow off

and it would be money as fuck.

Then you realize, "lolno they're bringing in some old as balls part-timer fucks to headline"

Toki767

In a breakup angle with AJ, Gallows, and Anderson, only 1 guy came out of that looking strong and it was Reigns. And he wasn't even there.

Bronx-Man

Banned
What a weak ass way to get out of the Roman/AJ thing and facilitate this Club break up. AJ with the "I really respect Roman though" speech too, christ.

This angle was so hype like 6 weeks ago :(
U got worked, m8. This is how it was always gonna end. Look forward to Nakamura's "I really respect Roman though" speech the night after Survivor Series.

"You guys think Roman's bad? Well AJ turned his back on The Bullet Club. He's let it get to his head, Roman is champ but he remembers where he came from. Uce"

A freshly renewed champion allegedly on a kayfabe tear and a big surprise return that got the crowd excited? Screw it, neither of them wrestle today!

Oh WWE. At least you make it easy to give you up again when I try to come back. Cena is next week? He'll probably get a massive pop from everyone, because, hey, at least he's not Reigns.

Edit: Or Rusev? Hah.

U got worked, m8. This is how it was always gonna end. Look forward to Nakamura's "I really respect Roman though" speech the night after Survivor Series.

I mean, I knew it was gonna crash and burn eventually, but I thought we'd get Finn Balor before all the air was taken out of the feud and AJ was chumped out twice.

I'm glad Styles is dropping the club they didn't really appeal to me at all. But I didn't see their new Japan stuff so I'm not well versed on them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how the ring mics are turned way up for Owens matches. Seriously, they are.

UberTag

>Kalisto rematch rushed on Smackdown to get it out of the way

Yeah, Rusev's getting fed to Cena.
I'm a little steamed that my month in advance booking calendar got the rematch clause date wrong.
Figured they'd hotshot it on RAW but they're doing Smackdown instead.

At least Rusev's only successful US title defense will have decent commentary.

My guess is Anderson/Gallows cost AJ this match, and AJ challenges them for a tag match at MITB, with a mystery partner. The mystery partner ends up being Finn (who lost to Joe) who turns on AJ and becomes the new leader of The Club, leading to an AJ vs. Finn feud.

Top Bottom