• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Kevin hasn't disappointed at all. So happy to see a guy I saw bring the house down in gyms doing the same thing on the final match of Raw. One day he shall be in the main event with the title, I don't doubt it.

My guess is Anderson/Gallows cost AJ this match, and AJ challenges them for a tag match at MITB, with a mystery partner. The mystery partner ends up being Finn (who lost to Joe) who turns on AJ and becomes the new leader of The Club, leading to an AJ vs. Finn feud.

That sounds good, so therefore it won't happen.

ghostmind

Wonder if they murdered Jericho's light up jacket so Balor could get one.

tumblr_n0v0jkZ2E31sbzhteo1_400.gif

Foffy

Banned
I'm glad Styles is dropping the club they didn't really appeal to me at all. But I didn't see their new Japan stuff so I'm not well versed on them.

They were great in New Japan because of their heel work. They were very much a "fuck the system" type of group.

Of course, in WWE, they're neutered as shit. I have had nothing but disappointment for Karl's time in the company already, where he's gone from crazy charismatic and playful heel to generic CAW #834. That's not even considering there's moves he used to do but can't do in WWE, like the Gunstun (this is literally an RKO).

My guess is Anderson/Gallows cost AJ this match, and AJ challenges them for a tag match at MITB, with a mystery partner. The mystery partner ends up being Finn (who lost to Joe) who turns on AJ and becomes the new leader of The Club, leading to an AJ vs. Finn feud.

Have segments of AJ going to Japan looking for a partner. Make everyone think its Finn. Its actually Nakamura. MONEY

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Finn seems like he'd be a lot easier to switch from heel to face than Styles would. They're both pretty bad promos, but still.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why are all the Orcs CGI except for the attractive girl Orc

I know the reason nerds

Have segments of AJ going to Japan looking for a partner. Make everyone think its Finn. Its actually Nakamura. MONEY

As much as I'd love Nak to come up, I think he'll be in NXT having MOTY candidates for a while longer. Plus I doubt WWE wants to miss out on the money match that is Nakamura vs. Itami.

Angry Grimace

Y'all will be sad when it turns out the ending is just the Club beating up AJ and standing tall and that's it, even though they made it clear pre-match that they split

Angry Grimace

I don't think Cole knows what a pumphandle neckbreaker is.

DMczaf

I think Meltzer is on to something about AJ having a death wish to prove to Vince that he can be the guy.

It's like watching Daniel Bryan all over again.

Top Bottom