• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Ultratech

My Teddy Sense is tingling....

1319506345424.gif

I think that was good work by New Day, Vaudevillans, Dudleyz, and Big Cass all around. Everyone comes out looking better after that promo.

New Day is going to hit at least 3rd all time for longest tag title reign. #2 is 280, so +1 more PPV, and #1 is... *checks*... London & Kendrick? Who? I guess I wasn't following things back then. 331 days. Damn that's a long time. The Usos were 174 days, meaning 173 days too many, and The Shield peaked 148 days.

Good to hear Vaudevillians taking the credit and Big Cass coming out instead of being shelved on the sideline. Both new teams getting over while you know there will be a huge pop when Enzo returns.

New Day is going to hit at least 3rd all time for longest tag title reign. #2 is 280, so +1 more PPV, and #1 is... *checks*... London & Kendrick? Who? I guess I wasn't following things back then. 331 days. Damn that's a long time. The Usos were 174 days, meaning 173 days too many, and The Shield peaked 148 days.

London and Kendrick were so good, too bad they were in the wrong era

They'd be killing it in NXT or something right now

Bubba T

New Day should hold all the titles

Hex

Banned
Good to hear Vaudevillians taking the credit and Big Cass coming out instead of being shelved on the sideline. Both new teams getting over while you know there will be a huge pop when Enzo returns.

Honestly that goes a long way toward how great the New Day is.
They were cheerleading the whole thing and come off as genuine fans of what they do

styl3s

I think that was good work by New Day, Vaudevillans, Dudleyz, and Big Cass all around. Everyone comes out looking better after that promo.
This is the first time in over a decade i have actually given a shit about the tag team division in the WWE.

New Day will break the record

Paul London & Brian Kendrick, both from Shawn Michaels' wrestling academy. They were awesome and similar to Matt & Jeff but wayyyy better. It's a shame they didn't last to this era. At least I can say Kendrick held the wwe title in the scramble match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Paul London & Brian Kendrick, both from Shawn Michaels' wrestling academy. They were awesome and similar to Matt & Jeff but wayyyy better. It's a shame they didn't last to this era. At least I can say Kendrick held the wwe title in the scramble match.
The Brian Kendrick?!?

Top Bottom