• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LMAO showing Lil Naitch

also, just let her be the Irish Lass Kicker and not the "Self-Proclaimed"

Exis

The Cass stuff is why the writing is so bad, he should have been too mad to say the catchphrase and just dropped the mic and jumped in. Should have not had his gear on as he did not expect to work.

dream

Botchamania always calls things botches when they aren't, that Maffew guy that makes it is an insufferable mark, he is like people on wreddit if they were made into one guy.

People who use the word "botch" are the absolute worst. You should have seen this thread a few years ago, when every missed spot would result in 30 consecutive posts that read "BOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was insufferable. Like, great, you identified something that didn't go as planned in a fake, choreographed form of entertainment. Congratulations. You are an expert in professional wrestling, and you need to live with that for the rest of your life.

Pikma

Banned
The Cass stuff is why the writing is so bad, he should have been too mad to say the catchphrase and just dropped the mic and jumped in. Should have not had his gear on as he did not expect to work.
This stuff is why wrestling fans are so bad, they're way too damn nitpicky and always put their fantasy booking ideas over anything else

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People who use the word "botch" are the absolute worst. You should have seen this thread a few years ago, when every missed spot would result in 30 consecutive posts that read "BOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was insufferable. Like, great, you identified something that didn't go as planned in a fake, choreographed form of entertainment. Congratulations. You are an expert in professional wrestling, and you need to live with that for the rest of your life.

That happens now

DJKhaled

I'm so glad Emma is back on the main roster, she never deserved the way she was treated, she's amazing plus she's Australian like me so that makes me happy.

Bubba T

You need to stop taking the internet so seriously

UberTag

I hate it when WWE announcers read wrestler promos off Twitter in place of them actually cutting promos on each other in backstage segments or in the ring.

Angry Grimace

Stop calling it the Diva's Revolution those don't even exist anymore

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
It was good to see Cass on Raw tonight. I think I'm in the minority, but I'm really liking the Vaudvillians up on the main roster so far. I hope that they catch on.

Also, I asked what Enzo was trying to do and someone on reddit showed how the move was supposed to happen:
cwisdgo.gif

Angry Grimace

They can't figure out if its just the Exploder, the Becksploder or the Bec-plex

Top Bottom