• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

I just hope Shane and Stephanie finally fuck at the end of this storyline to pay off the sexual tension that's been building for years and to fulfill Vince's request for an incest storyline before he retires or dies.

Nekofrog

Banned
I just hope Shane and Stephanie finally fuck at the end of this storyline to pay off the sexual tension that's been building for years and to fulfill Vince's request for an incest storyline before he retires or does.

your avatar will be my face if they ever follow through with it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well I guess hearing the theme means I heard Enzo on the show

If Enzo gets cleared in time they can do Enzo/Cass vs. Dudleys at Extreme Rules (I'd imagine that was the plan anyways

Thankfully the feud just has seeds planted, not a big deal if it's postponed for his sake

DJKhaled

Botchamania called out Lillian for saying "Colin Cassady", and then tonight, he is announced as Colin Cassady.

Botchamania always calls things botches when they aren't, that Maffew guy that makes it is an insufferable mark, he is like people on wreddit if they were made into one guy.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can get behind a battle royal

Skatterd

Time for Corbin to take Kalisto's title.
It was a good run Kalisto.

And then Cena comes back and squashes him.

Edit: Actually Del Rio is in it so I could see that too.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol advertising that superman punch as the signature spot in the match

UberTag

I love how commentary completely glosses over AJ winning the main event match twice and just play up that Shane and Steph came out to add stips and "make their mark on the match" before Roman won.

Top Bottom