• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UberTag

Cole is probably Robocop programmed by now tbh. He's just fill of glitches at the moment.
Nah, he still has some semblance of a personality.
If you want to see a robot host a weekly TV series check out Julie Chen when she hosts Big Brother next month.

I just tune to raw, What the fuck is happening why is step about to dance?
She's a good guy. Just like Dancin' Alex Wright.

Bronx-Man

Banned
If this leads to Steph twerking...

She wore short shorts for this reason alone...aww

wow fuck that shit they cockblocked us I'm turning off raw right now

OH FUCK YOU, VAUDEVILLAINS

steph was about to drop that booty.

true heels these vaudevillains

Aww, you couldn't have waited 25 seconds, Vaudedudes?

Wow, I'm actually upset about an interruption. Good job WWE.
dat thirst

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You have a better chance of Roman and Cena still being on the same show after the draft than of Reigns ever being heel again

Even when the Shield inevitably reunites, it'll be as faces for a cheap attempt at getting fans to cheer him and him specifically

So how long before WWE revisions the Shield as a stable to get Ambrose over but it was Reigns that organically took that opportunity and made the most of it

I actually bought the updated version of the book. It's pretty great so far. If you guys have any Wrestling Books to recommend, feel free to tell me. I need some books to read for going camping and stuff

I've got that but have yet to start it. Really enjoyed Harley Race's book "King of the Ring" and Missy Hyatt's book was super trashy but a lot of fun. She definitely "kisses" and tells.

Also really enjoyed "Pure Dynamite" when I read that years ago.

RBH

screengrabber_56_860022--23c94babc861d9eab9dc25025050593f.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how Cole sold that this match was really important by literally just saying "this real important match" even though its a random raw match with no particular rhyme or reason

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
i missed the beginning, anything not shit happened?

Steph came out in short-shorts and the New Day tried to persuade her to twerk, which she agreed to and then the Vaudevillians came out to interrupt it and make it not happen.

Seriously.

You know, I'm not too mad at the Vlaudes. I actually really dislike them, but I guess I'm supposed to. Their gimmick is one that immediately gives me distaste for them Z's which is a good thing. I have an decent opinion about them, and that is much better than me just not caring at all. Not sure how they take it to the next level, but I think it's something that could have legs in heel form.

Top Bottom