• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol @ them trying to pretend like this isn't a thing they already did which failed

UberTag

I guess Steph is going to smack each member of The New Day on this Memorial Day.
No slaps for them. They're good guys. She's a good guy.
She only slaps the heels now.
Because Steph is a good guy and the new face of the company and we should all love and worship her like we do her brother.

:( I still dream about the double turn with Rollins.

You have a better chance of Roman and Cena still being on the same show after the draft than of Reigns ever being heel again

Even when the Shield inevitably reunites, it'll be as faces for a cheap attempt at getting fans to cheer him and him specifically

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I am actually excited for the brand split. Change is needed, and this will give much more space for the new talents. Just hope it doesnt mean they are dropping NXT as rumoured.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
gonna laugh when they bury smackdown by the "loser" of some feud getting it

Top Bottom