• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

jonjonaug

So uh, is there a house show going on somewhere else at the same time that's siphoned the roster?

They seem to be stalling for time in segments a lot tonight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Intentionally trolling seems like a brilliant ratings plan

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
158.gif

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
People are crazy annoyed already with how they make Roman look strong and everybody else weak, and then they do this to make that annoyment even worse lol.

Once again, the idea that Seth's playing "mind games" doesn't work because Roman doesn't show any sign this is getting to him. At all.

It just looks stupid on television.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
HAHAHAHA

That was actually hilarious

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So is creative actively trying to sabotage the product? I really cannot think of any reason this shit happens the way it does. Keep Seth off the mic so he can't illicit any cheers. This is a bad problem and Vince is riding the nuke down to ground zero, laughing all the way.

Top Bottom