• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NBA Conference finals start at 6. Better make sure we have Roman on the mic to keep that audience tuned in !

thefro

You could have booked Fabreeze to look like a legit decent tag team and get some heat on the Usos, then they screw up and get distracted by Golden Truth and lose.

Pretty poorly booked.

Fox318

9blDG1C.jpg

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
So, how can we make this train wreck even worse? Oh, lets do a promo by out top guy, the most over guy in the company. The fans will just love that!

I wonder how much having such negative and pissy commentary turns off casual fans or people checking out the product for the first time?

I can't imagine any other show having such an abrasive and unpleasant commentary running throughout week in and week out. Just sets a really bad tone for the whole thing.

Heel announcers can be ok, but you need someone with the comedic sensibilities of the Brain or charm of Graves.

Surge

Hey...game 7 for the Warriors/Thunder is coming on.

Let's send out Roman Reigns to keep people tuned into Raw, that will work.

I wonder how much having such negative and pissy commentary turns off casual fans or people checking out the product for the first time?

I can't imagine any other show having such an abrasive and unpleasant commentary running throughout week in and week out. Just sets a really bad tone for the whole thing.

Heel announcers can be ok, but you need someone with the comedic sensibilities of the Brain or charm of Graves.
It's why we need King and Jr back, such a perfect tag team. Quite possibly the best tag team of the 90s and 2000s.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Two "The Guy" mentions in 15 seconds. Yes!

Top Bottom