• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Next week, we're gonna have a tag team match, playa.

Cena/New Day vs. The Club

DXiaB.gif

bigkrev

AJ was a great heel in Japan, the "breakup" of the Club was done in a way that makes sense with this outcome, and we can get Anderson and Gallows to cut promos for AJ now.

AJ is probably going to win the first match and then loose the next 2 matches, but this is going to elevate him and I'm really excited right now

July ppv?

Jbl be a fucking heel you damn pansy or shut the fuck up. I'm sick of this bullshit pseudo shit every week just be a fucking bad guy and stop
Fuck.
JBL has consistently praised Cena on commentary. He's never unilaterally hated on faces. He's always had people he likes and dislikes outside of traditional heel and face boundaries and it's some5thing I've always liked about him. Makes him more credible in my eyes while still generally bagging on faces.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It would be hilarious if AJ was still beating on him after the break

The Club being a cross promotional (Raw/Smackdown) heel faction would be an interesting idea. They could give a fuck about boundaries.

JBL has consistently praised Cena on commentary. He's never unilaterally hated on faces. He's always had people he likes and dislikes outside of traditional heel and face boundaries and it's some5thing I've always liked about him. Makes him more credible in my eyes while still generally bagging on faces.
I think it's stupid and I will never like it. Let him be a real heel. Having King have Rtc made sense because of him being a pervert but this is just stupid.

So I guess Vince and Trips being high on AJ was bullshit. The burial is incoming.

They are putting him in a feud with a top guy in the company. Yeah, Cena's gonna win but hopefully the feud is good enough to not fuck over AJ.

I think this is a pretty good idea. Especially if they want to get The Club (I hate that name) over.

So I guess Vince and Trips being high on AJ was bullshit. The burial is incoming.

No. They were high on Dean too, and Vince praised him on a podcast.

It paid off with him getting squashed by Brock in Brock's shortest non-Big Show match since returning.

This is how Vince and HHH treat people they like.

What do you do with someone you're high on if not put him in a program with the two top guys in your promotion back to back?
The batching about this reminds me of when people were telling me Seth and Dean would never be main event material as they were fucking main eventing PPVs.

Top Bottom