• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Fox318

Styles beating up someone who has shorts with a lesbian on them shouldn't have surprised anyone

UqJv5T4.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol @ Natalya having to hold her leg up super obviously

UberTag

No. They were high on Dean too, and Vince praised him on a podcast.

It paid off with him getting squashed by Brock in Brock's shortest non-Big Show match since returning.

This is how Vince and HHH treat people they like.
They liked CM Punk, too. Had a high profile main event match at Mania set in stone vs. Triple H. Punk got fed up, walked out and then Hunter shitcanned him on his wedding day.

MG310

Hoped Dana might be getting something new after Emma started using the Michinoku Driver

Her spiking Nattie's face into the mat instead of just running away when Becky showed up was great.

So MITB is definitely Becky and Natalya vs Dana and Charlotte? Then they set up Sasha vs Charlotte?

That finish was bad, looked like Natalya was helping Dana to be able to pick her up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Let's back up, if you think feuding with Roman and Cena consecutively is a burial, you're just dumb.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It'd be really weird to just now build up as Ziggler as "technical wrestling prodigy" when his character for the past 8 years has been "goofy motherfucker that can barely pull out wins, if ever"

somedevil

I missed you Becky

Ryder? Probably they will put a face against Miz and I think only him and Ziggler are available

I just imagined Miz vs Bray.

Also, Sasha came back. I think its still to soon for her to come back, I bet its the Raw after Money in the Bank.

Top Bottom