• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UberTag

Those US Open matches were excellent so I don't mind this return to the status quo. And then Cena drops the belt to take on Reigns down the road.
The other bit of good news is that Owens is going to win the Money in the Bank briefcase... which should take the sting out of Rusev getting humbled by Cena yet again.

cLOUDo

it's happening isn't ..
21696%20-%20Raw%20Rusev%20Summer_Rae%20autoplay_gif%20flag%20gif%20wwe.gif

somedevil

Extreme Rules card so far:

Styles vs Reigns
New Day vs Vaudevillians
Rusev vs Kalisto
Charlotte vs Natalya
Miz vs Owens vs Cesaro vs Zayn
Jericho vs Ambrose
Ziggler vs Corbin

They need just 1 or 2 more matches then the card is complete. Dudleys vs Enzo and Cass all depends if Enzo can pass his concussion test by the pay per view.

shanafan

I want to see Gallows and Anderson as legit threats, but the fact that the Usos give them issues doesn't help their cause.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Ah, this reaction never gets old. I actually really like disliking Roman, and the reaction he gets, if that makes any sense.

Toki767

Ah, this reaction never gets old. I actually really like disliking Roman, and the reaction he gets, if that makes any sense.

You mean you're just having fun? You actually really really like him but just like giving him a hard time, as opposed to just not liking him?

Top Bottom