• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

UberTag

Ah, this reaction never gets old. I actually really like disliking Roman, and the reaction he gets, if that makes any sense.
That's the exact message WWE is trying to push right now.
WWE fans LOVE to boo Roman. They love it more than anything else on the show.
It's how they show their love for the guy and the New Era.

Why not just say fuck it, and bring back the....

nwo.jpg

UberTag

You would think since it's the McMahons they would try to make it feel more important. They feel like they are just coasting until after Extreme Rules.
After which they'll change things up a tad and feel like they're coasting until Summerslam.
And then they'll change things up a tad and feel like they're coasting until after the football season while their ratings tank.
And then they'll change things up a tad and feel like they're coasting until WrestleMania.

AJ and Roman have good chemistry, to be honest.
Better than AJ and Jericho.
Or ANYONE and Jericho.

somedevil

Well it seems this might be the end of Ryback on tv from pwinsider:

The word making the rounds, according to multiple sources, is that Ryback was sent home and will be, as of this writing, off TV indefinitely. One version of the story is that Ryback himself asked to be pulled from TV.

Ryack's contract with the company expires this summer and the two sides have been, according to several sources, at odds over negotiations for a new contract.

So who going to post the bullet club theme?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
You mean you're just having fun? You actually really really like him but just like giving him a hard time, as opposed to just not liking him?

I like him as a wrestler, and think he is talented, but i dislike the way wwe is booking him, which makes the way the audience fights back enjoyable. At least i think thats why. I feel bad for him though, its not his fault that he gets this reaction, for sure.

That's the exact message WWE is trying to push right now.
WWE fans LOVE to boo Roman. They love it more than anything else on the show.
It's how they show their love for the guy and the New Era.

Lol, yeah I guess.

Anyways, they are totally going to turn on AJ.

Toki767

I like him as a wrestler, and think he is talented, but i dislike the way wwe is booking him, which makes the way the audience fights back enjoyable. At least i think thats why. I feel bad for him though, its not his fault that he gets this reaction, for sure.

He's not completely blameless in all of this. He's said as much in interviews. He doesn't speak up about the direction of his character. He just shows up to work and hopes to get rich.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
He's not completely blameless in all of this. He's said as much in interviews. He doesn't speak up about the direction of his character. He just shows up to work and hopes to get rich.

Good point!

Sad to read its the end of Ryback, he never reached his potential.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
now the question is, when you bring in balor do they stab AJ in the back or rub with a 4 man unstoppable stable for a while? I think they should go with the 4 man unstoppable stable first then pull the trigger.

Kaiterra

Banned

Doesn't really come across as passionate, kinda like Dean. Which is ironic considering those "brass ring" comments.

Ithil

Absolving him of blame is weak. It's not as though actually over people always had great material. If he can't make anything work then that's on him.

If Ryback is gone, does that mean the remaining members of the Nexus in WWE are Heath Slater and Darren Young?

I wouldn't have guessed that.

Booing Roman has the same intent as chanting CM Punk. Vince hates them! Find out by using this one simple chant!

The difference is one of them is still here and relevant to the product

Top Bottom