• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So what's the Extreme Rule stipulation going to be for AJ/Roman 2?

Isn't every match at Extreme Rules just a no-DQ match with weapons. It's one of the lamer stip matches, tbh.

Nothing important is going to happen in story until Cena and Seth come back to challenge Roman.

tm24

Seeing Pagano's ascension to main eventing AAA shows and wrestling actual luchadors all over Mexico amuses me so much. It's like he's Mexican necro butcher but way more successful

Friends....

WWE Network added new Collections for May.

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBXKh7fB8L$g$B9NSPxNsnizwDJ/doc.html?t_params=

One of those Collections?

7p24Ekp.png

:O :O :O :O

hmmm which war games was the best though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, Sami Zayn said he still has bad shoulder pain. I think he did say something like that on Breaking Ground - that he was expecting it to still be in pain even after he was cleared.

bjork

Is the first Uncensored on there? I remember that being a real doozy.

Is it Superstars, Wrestlefest?

It's some Japanese N64 game right now, not sure what else there will be. It's my bed time now.

[edit - my leg really hurts. I wonder what happened to it? I hope sleep doesn't make it worse.]

Does anyone know why Ric Flair didnt say a word on Monday? Just facial expressions.
When you're drunk, it's best to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. They should put him up high in a cage like they did The King and Chyna. He'd probably blade, unlike King.
Give me Legend killer Orton and we got a real feud. Punts everywhere.
Or have him teach Corbin how to be even more ruthless.

Zach

Worst theme or worst theme?

If I didn't have to hear it 40 times in a single night it might not have been bad, but holy christ by the third match I'm over it.

It was pretty great until it was played for almost every match. And now due to Network editing I have to listen to it instead of "Voodoo Child", too. D:

P.S. The nWo B-team theme (B-theme?) is great and always stuck in my head.

P.P.S. The Outsiders' original theme was also cheesy and delightful. Takes me back instantly.

Kurita

So styles is a fan of Christian Hip Hop.

Guess the entrance music is perfect then!
Well is it a surprise? He seems to be a relatively fervent christian.
Didn't he shoot on a guy that was doing a promo talking shit about Jesus right before him in the ring? Like "you can insult me but fuck off and don't talk about my religion".

Top Bottom