• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Heel

2DS4aah.gif

jmdajr

Well is it a surprise? He seems to be a relatively fervent christian.
Didn't he shoot on a guy that was doing a promo talking shit about Jesus right before him in the ring? Like "you can insult me but fuck off and don't talk about my religion".

To me yes. I didn't know.

Nekofrog

Banned
Fellow dark soulsians, I'm not sure if this game deserves the reputation for being brutally difficult. After my first time getting stuck which you guys helped me through, I had the black Knight halberd drop and ever since I've been one shotting trash mobs and 4 shotting bosses. My only deaths come from careless running around and being knocked off terrain and it's been that way since I got that weapon.

One of my friends told me that weapon only had like 2 chances to drop in the game and I got lucky getting it on the first chance. It seems to trivialize the difficulty of the enemies. Terrain can still be a bitch.

Question is do I dark souls 2 after this or go to 3,or blood born,or do I pull out demons souls on ps3 and try to stomach the frame rate? What say you soulsians?

Sephzilla

Fellow dark soulsians, I'm not sure if this game deserves the reputation for being brutally difficult. After my first time getting stuck which you guys helped me through, I had the black Knight halberd drop and ever since I've been one shotting trash mobs and 4 shotting bosses. My only deaths come from careless running around and being knocked off terrain and it's been that way since I got that weapon.

One of my friends told me that weapon only had like 2 chances to drop in the game and I got lucky getting it on the first chance. It seems to trivialize the difficulty of the enemies. Terrain can still be a bitch.

Question is do I dark souls 2 after this or go to 3,or blood born,or do I pull out demons souls on ps3 and try to stomach the frame rate? What say you soulsians?

Dark Souls' reputation is fueled because it doesn't slap you on the wrist if you fuck up. If you don't fuck up, the game isn't bad.

I'd say do Demons Souls next.

Play Demon souls, I had a blast with it. It was my surprise enjoyment of the ps3.

Nekofrog

Banned
Dark Souls' reputation is fueled because it doesn't slap you on the wrist if you fuck up. If you don't fuck up, the game isn't bad.

I'd say do Demons Souls next.

the only part I actually had difficulty with post not knowing where to go with the double gargoyle fight was the spear archers in Anor Londo, and that's only because I am terrible with thin paths and the PS4 stick. I can't navigate dangerous terrain like that very well.

looks like I'll be giving demon souls another shot.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The whole "balee dat" thing transforming into a very enunciated "believe that" and then getting dropped in favor of "THE GUY" is pretty indicative of the apparent attitude that catchphrases are what get you over.

I still think it would have been hilarious if Vince had Reigns tell his opponents they were going to "make Roman look strong." It's not like Punk owns the expression.

If that were true they wouldn't live in Canada
WOW
The whole "balee dat" thing transforming into a very enunciated "believe that" and then getting dropped in favor of "THE GUY" is pretty indicative of the apparent attitude that catchphrases are what get you over.

I still think it would have been hilarious if Vince had Reigns tell his opponents they were going to "make Roman look strong." It's not like Punk owns the expression.
I would love it if Reigns had a backstage segment with his opponent, cocky as fuck, telling them that he would go easy on them for a bit and make them look strong.

Nekofrog

Banned
WOW

I would love it if Reigns had a backstage segment with his opponent, cocky as fuck, telling them that he would go easy on them for a bit and make them look strong.

See, for a fully heel reigns this would absolutely be a great character thing that would come across as having a personality. Id love it

See, for a fully heel reigns this would absolutely be a great character thing that would come across as having a personality. Id love it

Imagine if he did it to Styles before their match at the PPV? The heat would be felt from across the country.

"Look, I know you're known all over, little guy, but you're in the big leagues now. You're probably nervous going against the champ, so I'll do you a solid and go easy on you for a bit. It'll make you look strong."

somedevil

Michael Cole interviews Rusev and Lana:

It includes Rusev vowing to eat Kalisto's heart and this:

then Lana talked about cameras following them around for “Total Divas.” Lana heelishly said it will show how much of a hero Rusev is. Rusev added that he’s used to having cameras in his house and winked at Cole. “For security purposes,” he said after pausing.

Amazing. This comment got Lana to corpse for a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C6kln6pKKM

Top Bottom