• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys are going to be sad whenever they get around to Byron getting his revenge.

Hex

Banned
These wrasslegaffers have no respect Blu, no damn respect for a man who has truly earned it
I should shoot on these F grading posters.
tumblr_n7l5x5YuQA1s27mg6o1_250.gif

Looks like you are shooting a little impotent there pup, if you are going to talk the talk step it up.
tumblr_n0ovhnVtNf1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Barrage

Got invited by WWE to give Feedback in a survey.

What sounds better-"stay the course" or "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

Or, dare I ask for a 4 hour RAW?

What the hell is up with this Wresltemania 22 set? Why is there tinsel hanging from the rafters?

And holy hell is Cena's entrance just awful. Of course it looked poor next to HHH b/c he always gets the most elaborate entrances

UberTag

Got invited by WWE to give Feedback in a survey.

What sounds better-"stay the course" or "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

Or, dare I ask for a 4 hour RAW?
Are those your only choices?

What the hell is up with this Wresltemania 22 set? Why is there tinsel hanging from the rafters?

And holy hell is Cena's entrance just awful. Of course it looked poor next to HHH b/c he always gets the most elaborate entrances
At least the gangsters accompanying Cena to the ring looked fashionable. Especially this dapper fellow.

cm-punk-gangster-2075849.jpg

Ten years ago I thought Rey's entrance sucked until I watched it again almost a month ago. I found myself singing along with P.O.D the whole time and reminiscing.

Hex

Banned
That was fucking amazing,
May not have been as perfect as some other I Quit matches but it sure as hell was more fun than 99% of them

Top Bottom