• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Is that the definitive list?

But for realz, I like you for thinking World War 3 '97 of all things is an A+ event. PM me your address and I'll send you a nice card.

tumblr_o2k2k6WbjA1sg99p0o2_1280.jpg

I can not remember anything other than the casket match from they event.

Oh and NoD free for all in the rumble.

I skip all the PPV and went straight to the Rumble.

E: Dammit F'n Jarrett. You bastard taking out Owen and ruining his chance to win the Rumble. FU Jarrett

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Has 50-50 booking been worse since the Network came out? I don't really think so, but I could see them justifying it as "everyone has the Network and can watch every PPV now" and rationalizing it that only the PPVs actually "count."

KingBroly

Banned
Has 50-50 booking been worse since the Network came out? I don't really think so, but I could see them justifying it as "everyone has the Network and can watch every PPV now" and rationalizing it that only the PPVs actually "count."

There are guys that don't take losses, at least for periods of time. Or if they do, it's always cuz of some BS reasoning that the commentators no sell cuz they're mentioning hashtags and shit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Watching NXT and Eric Young looks and talks like a legit homeless dude. Not like a lame fake one like the Drifter, but like one of the dudes I give money to outside the VA where my wife works.

Also, I don't think Nia Jax's gimmick works. They're saying, "man look at her cold eyes" and acting like she's this big evil badass, but she doesn't look mean at all. I think she has a relatively friendly face, actually.

MG310

Watching NXT and Eric Young looks and talks like a legit homeless dude. Not like a lame fake one like the Drifter, but like one of the dudes I give money to outside the VA where my wife works.

Also, I don't think Nia Jax's gimmick works. They're saying, "man look at her cold eyes" and acting like she's this big evil badass, but she doesn't look mean at all. I think she has a relatively friendly face, actually.

Feels like she should be more Beth Phoenix than Awesome Kong.

I hate how they build angle as the only real athlete when you had Shamrock and Severn, two guys they would tie him in a knot and leave him dry behind a building. Also Mark Henry and many other ex football players. Big deal.

UberTag

Perhaps Eric Young and Elias Samson can trade gimmicks. Might work out well for both their careers.

miserable

LOL, Alex Riley vs Shinsuke Nakamura next week.

at WWE's upcoming Japan show, backstage:

Tana: hey Nak good to see you again, so how it's going in the US for you?

Nak: well Tana, you see i went to the big leagues to face the best competition. Like this cat they call The Drifter, also this Alex Riley guy, who is the son of the best commentator, the one and only Michael "you gotta be kidding me" Cole, so you know that wrestling flows through his veins.And he main evented Wrestlemania! Let's not forget this tag team Blake and Murphy!. I'm telling you Tana, these guys are better than Tencozy! I'm living the dream brother, you should ditch New Japan too and come over.

Tana:...ok bro, i'm happy for you. i gotta go now talk to Kidami. (calls Okada on the phone: Okada! how bout we do another 5 -match program? call Kidami, i ain't never leaving Shin-Nihon)

I don't remember when they had Taz's entrance video interrupting everyone else's back in the day. Probably was when my cousin was turning the tv to wCw in between macthes.

MC Safety

So when NXT transitions fully to a way station for independent signings, what is the new NXT going to be called? Next NXT? Next2? NNXT?

Angry Grimace

I don't remember when they had Taz's entrance video interrupting everyone else's back in the day. Probably was when my cousin was turning the to wCw in between macthes.

I don't think Taz was ever in WCW

So now Bossman is bullying Show's mom? Damn, does he have any morals?

Grimace, nah they were showing his video flashes on Raw. But I was saying that I probably missed it due to my cousin switching over to wCw during the matches they appeared in.

Pikma

Banned
Eric Young is surprisingly good

Austin Aries, on the other hand, is ridiculously boring, couldn't give two fucks about him.

guys maybe it's because i've been on such a big edge and christian show kick lately haha but...would it be fair to say the brood had one of the best entrance themes of all time?

i love it.

Arn Anderson on Table for 3 saying "I stayed away from Charolette because I didn't want people thinking she got favoritism" was pretty hilarious. I couldn't tell if he was trying to say to rick "step away" or not.

Also, Arn is great. Guy always looked like a dad, but a mean dad who could kick any other dads ass.

klonere

Banned
Arn Anderson on Table for 3 saying "I stayed away from Charolette because I didn't want people thinking she got favoritism" was pretty hilarious. I couldn't tell if he was trying to say to rick "step away" or not.

Also, Arn is great. Guy always looked like a dad, but a mean dad who could kick any other dads ass.

And yet Charlotte got her big Wrestlemania moment, with the new belt, kicking off a supposed new age of women's wrestling in the company.

Not that she doesn't deserve any of that - it'd be pretty shitty to work so hard to be the final holder of that awful Divas belt.

And yet Charlotte got her big Wrestlemania moment, with the new belt, kicking off a supposed new age of women's wrestling in the company.

Not that she doesn't deserve any of that - it'd be pretty shitty to work so hard to be the final holder of that awful Divas belt.

I wasn't trying to say she hasn't deserved it, but the last few matches have revolved around Ric and past WWE moments. I feel like it can take away from her success.

klonere

Banned
I wasn't trying to say she hasn't deserved it, but the last few matches have revolved around Ric and past WWE moments. I feel like it can take away from her success.

Agreed, I do feel like they are building to a breakup between Ric and Charlotte eventually. It would be nice to let her breathe although I'm sure Vince is very much in love with the idea that he can market Charlotte around Ric. Still, kicking her father to the curb could generate mega heat if done well.

Christ Rev Pro, going all out on a show that already sold out with just Kurt Angle vs Zack Sabre Jr.

On top of that, Ospreay vs Speedball and Damo vs Big Daddy Walter
ChsNW4UXIAA4-x9.jpg:large

I look forward to #FATHOSS Hero murdering Josh Bodum, as I really don't rate him.

Christ Rev Pro, going all out on a show that already sold out with just Kurt Angle vs Zack Sabre Jr.

On top of that, Ospreay vs Speedball and Damo vs Big Daddy Walter

I look forward to #FATHOSS Hero murdering Josh Bodum, as I really don't rate him.

Going by that image RevPro even went back to 2013 and got Cassius Ohno instead of the current version. That's dedication to the fans.

bjork

Agreed, I do feel like they are building to a breakup between Ric and Charlotte eventually. It would be nice to let her breathe although I'm sure Vince is very much in love with the idea that he can market Charlotte around Ric. Still, kicking her father to the curb could generate mega heat if done well.

They'll introduce some guy into the mix that's into Charlotte, but Ric doesn't approve of him. Then she'll be pregnant and it will be Ric's baby, attitude era 2

Top Bottom