• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I've come to the conclusion that I don't like Misawa or Kawada at all.

The crowd for Sasaki vs Kobashi in 2005 might be the last Japanese crowd I've seen that insane going forward.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, Alex Riley vs Shinsuke Nakamura next week.

Nekofrog

Banned
as long as we're fantasy booking

anderson and gallows run in and beat the crap out of Joe for a DQ finish as Balor is called up the night after

Joe comes up very shortly after with a rocket on his back seeking revenge on Anderson, Gallows, and Finn

do whatever you want after that but it gives Joe some kind of motivation

Payback: Commentary during Cesaro vs Miz was awesome. Owens reminded me a lot of Ventura with his delivery, was so so good. Hell even Cole put over the finish perfectly, yelling about Miz grabbing the tights. Finish sets up some heat between the 2 babyfaces with heel Owens looking strong and Miz the wily heel champ.

Fuck playing Owens theme afterwards though. Dumb as fuck. Hate that. Miz won, even if he left the ring battered. Play his theme out to hang a lantern on the fact that he STILL came up on top with the belt.

kWYqia7.jpg

In my Nitro rewatch I seen a lot of things. One of the most impressive things I saw is when the Outsiders attack the Arn, Amercian Males, and Rey Mysterio and events afterward. I remember a few things, but holy moly that was crazy to watch and everyone brought it to the next level.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Payback: Commentary during Cesaro vs Miz was awesome. Owens reminded me a lot of Ventura with his delivery, was so so good. Hell even Cole put over the finish perfectly, yelling about Miz grabbing the tights. Finish sets up some heat between the 2 babyfaces with heel Owens looking strong and Miz the wily heel champ.

Fuck playing Owens theme afterwards though. Dumb as fuck. Hate that. Miz won, even if he left the ring battered. Play his theme out to hang a lantern on the fact that he STILL came up on top with the belt.
I personally thought he leaned way too hard on telling Cole and Byron to shut up in response to anything he couldn't think of a clever response to.

In my Nitro rewatch I seen a lot of things. One of the most impressive things I saw is when the Outsiders attack the Arn, Amercian Males, and Rey Mysterio and events afterward. I remember a few things, but holy moly that was crazy to watch and everyone brought it to the next level.

Is that the cli where they throw Rey into a trailer like a lawn dart? Because that was hilarious

MG310

Okay. Next Takeover HAS to be Joe Lesnar killing Fihn Cena for ~20 minutes.

Joe finally realises he can wash the demon off with his towel and a bottle of water.

I really hope they put the demon away for a while when he goes to the main roster so it feels special again when he breaks it out. Don't think they'll sacrifice the merch money in the meantime though.

Joe finally realises he can wash the demon off with his towel and a bottle of water.

I really hope they put the demon away for a while when he goes to the main roster so it feels special again when he breaks it out. Don't think they'll sacrifice the merch money in the meantime though.
Club 666 will reappear at WM 33.

Zach

I think I've come to the conclusion that I don't like Misawa or Kawada at all.

The crowd for Sasaki vs Kobashi in 2005 might be the last Japanese crowd I've seen that insane going forward.

I've come to the conclusion that you'll eventually hate everything, Data West.

Caught up on NXT! I wonder if we'll see Shinsuke on Sat. Any way to know for sure?

The best of times. I was glued to my TV when I was a kid. And it was still compelling TV on my re-watch. :D

DMczaf

I'm still shook

lupin23rd

as long as we're fantasy booking

anderson and gallows run in and beat the crap out of Joe for a DQ finish as Balor is called up the night after

Joe comes up very shortly after with a rocket on his back seeking revenge on Anderson, Gallows, and Finn

do whatever you want after that but it gives Joe some kind of motivation

They'll do what they always do and make a multi-man tag team main event!

Roman + Joe + Usos vs. AJ + Finn + Gallows + Anderson

There is also talk of doing a Global Women's tournament on the Network next, as well as continuing the annual Dusty Rhodes tag team tournament in NXT. The women’s tournament will be like the cruiserweight tournament, mixing current talent with non-roster talent in what amounts to tryout matches.

Hmm... yes. Very good.

Corey Graves was already high on my list as far as commentators go but for him to say when you come at the king you best not miss...I know he wasn't fed that line.

Graves is awesome.

I support, condone and admire Bret Hart, Data, and Zach's hardline refusal to bend to external pressure on wrasslin opinions.

Never settle for substandard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WW3 97 is a A+ event

Faces of Fear squashing geeks
Saturn and Disco having a good match
Nagata and Ultimo having a disappointing but still decent match
Steiners vs Regal and Taylor
Raven vs Riggs was good
Fun comedy match with Mongo and Wright
Eddie vs Rey
Perfect vs Flair
and Scott Hall wins WW3

Zach

Is that the definitive list?

But for realz, I like you for thinking World War 3 '97 of all things is an A+ event. PM me your address and I'll send you a nice card.

Top Bottom