• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

klonere

Banned
Rampage/Coffey was everything I ever wanted.

And they did a time limit draw, so cool!! Jim needs to work on his "over excited Japanese timekeeper" impression

I noticed, Tim White is in almost every Godfather match. I wonder if hes a sex addict as well. He better chill out, these hoes will have you suicidal .

Wtf? WhY does this Kurt Angle guy have the Patriot's music. Wait, maybe it is the same guy just without the Mask? Also Mark Henr he's the world's strongest man but didn't get medals? . He's better than this Kurt kid. He'll be gone soon anyway.

klonere

Banned
#BigFightFeel

XFktELj.gif

n0xuUWS.gif

Kurita

Watching the new Botchamania...
Why are people giving shit to Lilian for saying Colin Cassady? They use his full name in graphics and shit, that's not a mistake. Blame WWE for being inconsistent.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Watching the new Botchamania...
Why are people giving shit to Lilian for saying Colin Cassady? They use his full name in graphics and shit, that's not a mistake. Blame WWE for being inconsistent.
Apparently they changed their mind about it.

klonere

Banned
Well, all caught up on PROGRESS now. That er, took me a while. Not sure when I actually started watching, perhaps half a year ago. Great promotion, undoubtedly my favorite indie. Fantastic mix of circuit vets and homegrown talent. Unique atmosphere unless you are of the sensitive disposition when it comes to crowds. Oh and the ondemand service is disgustingly cheap.

Can't wait for SSS16!

https://demandprogress.pivotshare.com/

Ithil

I've embarked upon a classic point & click binge. Breezed through Simon the Sorcerer in a couple of hours, now I've installed Fate of Atlantis, The Longest Journey and Broken Sword 1. I might actually finish the latter two this time.

As an ode to shooting I will pick the Fists route in Fate of Atlantis.

JavyOO7

So Super Strong Style tourney is the end of this month? If so, I should catch up as I still have only watched one episode of Progress.

Gurrry

Payback preshow is on.

The production staff are the kings of botches. Its always good and awkward at some point through out the show.

So Super Strong Style tourney is the end of this month? If so, I should catch up as I still have only watched one episode of Progress.

Yeah, the SSS16 is over the 29th & 30th of the month - Chapter 25's a good place to jump back in, only five shows to catch up with from there.

Strax

Do these panels ever all agree that "X is a fav." or is there always at least one who picks the other team?

Top Bottom