• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Damn thought it was a work to extend the tournament, but changed my thoughts now. Hope he is OK. He's the heart of that team and they were about to be a huge breakout.

Zach

I just started Payback (after joining live and seeing Enzo hurt ;_;), so I'm-a post in here about it.

- Baron's doing very well. Great heeling. He ain't pretty, though.
- I like Dolph, guys. :D
- That roll-up winner was pretty weak.

I just started Payback (after joining live and seeing Enzo hurt ;_;), so I'm-a post in here about it.

you're in for a treat with Kalisto/Ryback

I thought the Corbin and Zig match would be on the main card. I missed it.

Zach

Commercial break?! Goddd. Well, initial thoughts:

- I'd like it if Ryback didn't see punches to the tum from Kalisto. Dude's a beast. It'd be nice if Kalisto had to figure out a niftier way to get out of a headlock.
- Ryback saved Kalisto from dying on the apron, so good on him for that.

Kinjo

Neo Member
KO vs Sami was great, but hell.. I'm still shocked bout that Enzo scene
At least they said he's moving and talking again

Fox318

Cole is ready to shoot on KO

SAuspji.jpg

Zach

Zayn/Owens was predictably enjoyable. What wasn't predictable was me enjoying something JBL said: "Bullfrog Splash." Brilliant.

Zach

I don't think I can do Ambrose vs. Jericho in 2016 tonight. Will I miss anything amazing if I skip it?

Finally saw what happened to Enzo.

Dude got legit knocked out as cold as you can possibly be. Dudes body went full fencing response. Dont think I have ever seen something like that in WWE.

Was worried he caught his neck on the rope but seemed like he just banged his head.

Hopefully its as simple as that. I'd be shocked if he didnt have a concussion as well but hopefully no long term damage.

Zach

Haha, that screwjob finish, Little Naitch's return, that double sharpshooter ending. I was smiling so I can't knock it.

Zach

"And there is the guy."

Hilarious. Imagine being someone who doesn't follow wrestling and hearing the champ introduced like that. It's like a video game that doesn't say your created character's name.

Top Bottom