• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Dolph-Baron was nothing. Ryback-Kalisto was a lot of fun - but the wrong guy won. Ryback winning off the super press slam would've been great. Team SAWFT vs. Vaudevillains was scary for all the wrong reasons. Enzo's bad landing looked scary at first, then the slow-mo kind of made it seem not too bad - followed by JBL going into WWE Speak Mode. That really hurt it, but then it was clear he was actually hurt and that took the wind out of the show briefly.

The Owens-Zayn match was near-perfect though. Sami is the best babyface in peril since Ricky Morton - using just his fingers to elicit sympathy. Great match here and I was glad to see Owens win and even happier to see him do commentary for Miz-Cesaro. This cut out a ton, and I'm not rewatching it ever, but Owens was amazing on commentary. Shocked that Miz won, but they seemed to set up a 4 way feud for the belt too. Roman vs. AJ was excellent overall. The overbooking was all predictable - and logically built into the match based on what happened in prior weeks and tonight. AJ looked super-strong in defeat, and came off like a credible World title-level guy - which was more than I expected.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2016/05/wwe-payback-2016-live-coverage.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hf8ilm6xo7du948ik3jtzkjmj96dc76u

What do y'all think Vince thinks of Elgin? They walk into the same ColdStone, Vince ganders over at Elgin, what's on his mind?

That match played out like if Roman had gone backstage and told Vince I refuse to lay down for AJ. That was some 90s backstage powerz shiet.

DMczaf

This popped up on Facebook

G8b3TO0.png

klonere

Banned
Life inherently has no meaning and yet I chose to construct a large portion of mine through watching le trashcan creative ecks dee that I wworry that one day I will suffer ego death due to a horribly broken reality

dream

Why are all the marks in the PPV thread calling them Bullet Club? Do they not realize that AJ was kicked out of the Bullet Club and it's now run by Kenny Omega?

klonere

Banned
Why are all the marks in the PPV thread calling them Bullet Club? Do they not realize that AJ was kicked out of the Bullet Club and it's now run by Kenny Omega?

When WWE decide to officiallyu associate them with the term bullet club than I think it's totally reasonable to call them Teh fucking Bullet Club what's the ISSUE

Zach

So Roman's finisher is the spear and not the superman punch? Has it always been this way? Where have I been?

klonere

Banned
I don't trust someone who willingly watches so much attitude era WWE without giving up or questioning their degenerate lifestyle

Top Bottom