• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Amory

If they give Rollins a reign that doesn't even get to 3 PPVs, this OT will be half laughing, half genuinely pissed

Why is it a rule now that champions have to have the belt for months and months and only lose at big PPVs?

It's a terrible model. You're throwing away 8 shows a year as basically meaningless.

Vee_One

Slightly off topic - you guys listen to Talk is Jericho?
Forgetting the fact that everyone seems to hate Jericho (I still enjoy him) his latest podcast is "Paranormal Dean Ambrose"

Amazing

And if Reigns wins the only people who would like it have Taylor Swift avatars.

Stereotyping's wrong man

Why is it a rule now that champions have to have the belt for months and months and only lose at big PPVs?

It's a terrible model. You're throwing away 8 shows a year as basically meaningless.

There's nothing wrong with transitional champs. There's more than nothing wrong with giving a guy a big moment like ending Brock's reign and having him lose it in under 2 full months. They've had years of giving 7 different people the main belt, they can have one guy hold it until July without death coming.

Colocho

Banned

That's just how the lesser PPVs are booked nowadays I guess. I have no doubt in my mind that Rollins pins Ambrose at Payback (with obvious fuckery in between).

iQBKgLOdQU2Fh.gif

Top Bottom