• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Assassin's Creed won't be any less shit with a female lead. I am trying to convince someone of those that thinks the series is still salvageable.

Assassin's Creed won't be any less shit with a female lead. I am trying to convince someone of those that thinks the series is still salvageable.
If they went back into the current day storyline I think it could work. Other than that the series has been dead to me since ACIII.

scabro

If they went back into the current day storyline I think it could work. Other than that the series has been dead to me since ACIII.
only played 1,2 and 4, 4 is pretty good. Probably because i hadn't played it since 2 and its a totally different setting. Naval battles are great

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I would argue the historical setting is the only thing they've got going for them at this point. They've tried modern and proven they can't do it. At least the historical settings tend to let you visit places that games rarely visit.

You just control like a shopping kart with 2 wheels on the side while you're doing it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bulletstorm is $5 on Steam right now. I highly recommend it. One of the best shooty games out there. TONS of fun, full of character, and beautiful colors.

I give it an A+

Chamber

love on your sleeve
WWE Raw Viewership:

8pm: 3.824
9pm: 3.853
10pm: 3.385

Avg: 3.687

Bad third hour drop. It seems that Seth Rollins feuding with Orton and Reigns is not quite working. They probably need to shake up the top of the card right now.

chamber, your boy is flopping

i0gnLsZ3vJee8.gif

The 3rd hour went down last week when Rollins was in the middle of the show. Ain't nobody trying to watch 3 hours of a poor wrasslin show in 2015. The ship is going down brehs, re-arranging the deck chairs won't help anything.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just hope that before the John Cena US Championship Open Challenge ends someone brings up or better yet brings out the US Spinner belt.

Can't blame Rollins this time. Over 40k tuned out the second after Bryan vacated again, and the crowd was noticeably much quieter the rest of the show. Not even Austin coming out would have saved shit from 10:15 on this week.

DMczaf

The saddest part of Bryan's promo was that everyone knew it was legit,and the crowd was legit bummed out. It was a shoot :(

It was just a big ball of sadness.

War of the Worlds results

The following are quick results from Tuesday's ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds - Night 1 event in South Philly, PA, at the old ECW Arena.

- Delirious vs Gedo def. Delirious via pinfall at 6:50

- Roderick Strong def. Kushida via pinfall at 16:40

- ROH TV Champion Jay Lethal def. Wanatabe via pinfall at 11:42

- IWGP Junior Tag Team Champions Young Bucks def. ROH Tag Team Champions The Addiction (Daniels/Kazarian) and IWGP Tag Team Champions The Kingdom (Bennett/Taven) via pinfall at 15:40

- Moose came out for a promo saying he's undefeated and wants a shot at the ROH title.

- Tetsuya Naito def. Michael Elgin via pinfall at 12:11. Post match, Elgin went to shake hands but was dumped by Naito.

- ReDragon def. Jushin Thunder Liger and Tanahashi at 12:16

- IWGP Champion AJ Styles def. Adam Cole by pinfall at 17:20. At beginning of the match, Styles went to shake hands. Cole shook hands, then spit on it. Cole went full heel after about 8 minutes, giving fans the finger and spitting in the ring announcer's direction. Cole hit the Styles Clash on Styles for a two count at about the 15:00 mark Styles wins via pitfall after hitting the Styles Clash.

- Okada and Nakamura def. Jay and Mark Briscoe at 19:40 when Okada hit the Rainmaker.

Brief SD spoilers

Ambrose promo interrupted by Reigns. Kane out, puts Ambrose in match vs Sheamus. Ambrose wins.
Ryback vs Seth announced for tonight.
Lana/Rusev promo
Bray attacks Ryback. Match happens anyway. Seth wins
Naomi/Tamina promo
New Day promo, Kiddsaro out. Kidd vs Kofi, Tyson wins
Bo out, tells Bryan to just bolieve. Neville interrupts. Match with Barrett commentating, Neville wins, Barrett promo after.
Rose/Rosebuds segment
Kane/Reigns No DQ, Reigns wins (gets pop of the night from the finishing spear)

Entropia

No One Remembers
Apparently /r/SquaredCircle has a new MetsFan; 'falconarrow'.

He's stated that at the NXT Shows on 5/15 and 5/16 that...
Tommy Dreamer will be performing most likely against Baron Corbin

Apparently /r/SquaredCircle has a new MetsFan; 'falconarrow'.

He's stated that at the NXT Shows on 5/15 and 5/16 that...
Tommy Dreamer will be performing most likely against Baron Corbin

Wonder if we'll get that "[insert promotion here] is JUST like ECW" promo he always does.
Which would be extra funny since NXT is basically WWECW reborn.

I like forward to reports from falconarrow that the main roster wrestlers are going to work hard at Payback to preemptively beat the NXT live special.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm pretty sure John Cena will hustle at Payback. To earn the loyalty of the US fans watching him and respect from people around the world.

The obvious non pg ending is for Rusev to slap the Accolade on Lana to force Cena to quit.

Bizazedo

War of the Worlds was pretty good, yo. Not bad from the production perch

Yeah, it was a lot of fun, but man it got hot in there. Will be interesting to see how tomorrow is.

Hope O'Reilly is okay, looked like he hurt his knee. Nakamura was hilarious with his not understanding the handshake.

ISEC is the best recent term to be coined in This Business, whichever WWE.com writer came up with should be promoted to head of memes or whatever.

Alucard

Banned
War of the Worlds results

The following are quick results from Tuesday's ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds - Night 1 event in South Philly, PA, at the old ECW Arena.

- Delirious vs Gedo def. Delirious via pinfall at 6:50

- Roderick Strong def. Kushida via pinfall at 16:40

- ROH TV Champion Jay Lethal def. Wanatabe via pinfall at 11:42

- IWGP Junior Tag Team Champions Young Bucks def. ROH Tag Team Champions The Addiction (Daniels/Kazarian) and IWGP Tag Team Champions The Kingdom (Bennett/Taven) via pinfall at 15:40

- Moose came out for a promo saying he's undefeated and wants a shot at the ROH title.

- Tetsuya Naito def. Michael Elgin via pinfall at 12:11. Post match, Elgin went to shake hands but was dumped by Naito.

- ReDragon def. Jushin Thunder Liger and Tanahashi at 12:16

- IWGP Champion AJ Styles def. Adam Cole by pinfall at 17:20. At beginning of the match, Styles went to shake hands. Cole shook hands, then spit on it. Cole went full heel after about 8 minutes, giving fans the finger and spitting in the ring announcer's direction. Cole hit the Styles Clash on Styles for a two count at about the 15:00 mark Styles wins via pitfall after hitting the Styles Clash.

- Okada and Nakamura def. Jay and Mark Briscoe at 19:40 when Okada hit the Rainmaker.

This sounds damn good.
Adam Cole, baybay!

Carnby

Have we heard from Bronson recently? There was a bad train accident in his area. I hope he's okay.

Edit: crtl f. Bronson found! :)

Alucard

Banned
Just watched the Bryan promo. Really disappointing to see where he's gotten. I hope he takes care of himself and if he's able to come back 6-12 months from now after having whatever surgery or surgeries he needs, and if he's legit fit to compete, he'll tone is down this time. It's what the fans want to see at this point, I think.

Aaaand I'm done with Raw for this week. Fast forwarded everything else. Gonna listen to Review-a-Raw for the breakdowns and that'll be enough.

Kaladin

Just watched the Bryan promo. Really disappointing to see where he's gotten. I hope he takes care of himself and if he's able to come back 6-12 months from now after having whatever surgery or surgeries he needs, and if he's legit fit to compete, he'll tone is down this time. It's what the fans want to see at this point, I think.

Aaaand I'm done with Raw for this week. Fast forwarded everything else. Gonna listen to Review-a-Raw for the breakdowns and that'll be enough.

Cena / Neville and the Bryan segment were the only things worth going out of your way for this week.

Top Bottom