• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Why did the Bellas turn face again?

You know what, no, I don't care. The only women who matter in WWE right now are Bayley, Becky, Alexa, Dana, Charlotte, and THE #BOSS.

Tamina's superkick is vicious.

It's pretty much the only superkick that only looks remotely viable as a finisher.

Also, fuck yes fiber-optic boots.

UJ1654G.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Same reason they completely wiped away the whole Brie is Nikki's slave and they hate each other thing.
Reasons.

Its funny that they realized there was nothing of substance there once the feud with Stephanie was over.

The heck is going on with those futuristic shoes on Naomi? Are they keeping track of her health bar?

They should start flashing when its finisher time.

Fox318

Why did the Bellas turn face again?

You know what, no, I don't care. The only women who matter in WWE right now are Bayley, Becky, Alexa, Dana, Charlotte, and THE #BOSS.

• Realty show
  • Look who they are married to
  • Now that AJ is gone they are the only women they made Merch for

I really don't want to see them at all on my tv. While they have improved in the ring they are not world class performers and as far as I'm concerned they represent everything that is wrong with the WWE in regards to how they treat female wrestlers.

They got a shit load of mic time after summerslam and did NOTHING with it. They pushed them as the top female talent only to have them job to Steph.

Brie has never been good in the ring and even worse on the mic.

Plus Nikki never defends the belt.

Top Bottom