• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Recall

2015 such a weird year with WWE PPVs as everything just feels like a placeholder as if WWE is waiting for something or someone. Hope Summerslam is good.

So much for me thinking that would be a good match.

2015 such a weird year with WWE PPVs as everything just feels like a placeholder as if WWE is waiting for something or someone. Hope Summerslam is good.

They basically seem to be twiddling their thumbs until the inevitable Lesnar Summerslam plan.
And once that's done we'll be back in the waiting game until the rumble probably.

Or maybe they're waiting on divine intervention to deliver their next big superstar.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
The Macho King had more charisma in his pinkie than Barrett's entire run. Cosmic King would have been so much better.

rrc1594

I don't like the Red Arrow anymore.

Don't like the flips

flip9nyo3.gif

Recall

Royal Rumble sucked except 1 match. Fast Lane was exceptionally dull. Wrestlemania straddled that fine line and gave us something enjoyable. Extreme Rules was lacklustre and what we have here is again pretty forgettable too. Sure The New Day has been a highlight but this main event needs to deliver.

Top Bottom