• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Its funny that they realized there was nothing of substance there once the feud with Stephanie was over.
If I had my way I would've had a video package detailing their lives with comments from their friends and family over the matter. Then it would all culminate in a 20 minute Ironwoman Match at Survivor Series.

Ok Tamina made me watch this.

You Amazon!
!! :)
NOECI0s.gif

Kaladin

Bryan looked like a man ready to retire.....or at least that has come to terms with the fact that he might not wrestle again.

Then....these promos for his speech....cast another light.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
They trying to add something to king of ring winner pputting match this later

King Barrett is so lame. Why cant he continue his BnB gimmick instead, or at least alongside the King stuff?

King Booker was the only one to make something out of this weird moniker

What's the kayfabe reason why all the kings feel so kingly all of a sudden anyway?

This ppv lost me to some Vania on the DS part way through Cena/Rusev, fortunately my liege Barrett to the rescue. Just look at him rocket up the card with his new royal swagger.
Yep, he's going places, not just spinning his wheels...they have a direction for him right? right?!

Well anyway, this should be a decent match.

Top Bottom