• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Not everything needs to be out of nowhere.

It's not the out of nowhere element.

The Dirty Deeds take a couple of seconds to set up, so does the Pedigree, so does the Chokeslam. Most finishers do.

A quick surprising grab can happen with most finishers. That does not happen with top rope finishers.

Velcro Fly

talent finding reality shows rarely work

how many superstars did american idol produce? how many actual wrestlers have they gotten out of tough enough?

they'll probably make money with the show but who cares if the person who wins is awful

talent finding reality shows rarely work

how many superstars did american idol produce? how many actual wrestlers have they gotten out of tough enough?

they'll probably make money with the show but who cares if the person who wins is awful

Miz, John Morrison, and Ryback are the biggest names

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Just watch Orton win this and Seth Rollins has a feud with Kane at Summerslam.

Yup. It would be a bigger surprise if Rollings got a pin on Orton or Reigns.

Reigns' year was so amazing.

He won the Rumble.

Everyone hated him.

The winner of the WrestleMania main event entered in the last 2 minutes of the match.

Big One

Banned
It's so plain as day that Ambrose is the most over of the four guys, but WWE ain't gonna push him cause babygurl needs dat push

Top Bottom